General Security RoleCall | September 11th-21st

War Gamer

Name: (What it is on the Roster) Mind Stone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419725467

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good. I'm on nearly everyday for 2-3 hours and on weekends about 6-12 hours.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security SO Sharky/Shark (not sure which one on roster)

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/uglyfriend/

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): I would think that my activity is good on gensec, i'm not for an hour or more on weeks after school, and on the weekends ill be on much more

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words)

I believe I should retain my current rank because I listen to orders with out question and respond with a "Yes Sir" and I complete the task that they gave me. Also i'm very active on my gensec job. Also I haven't been the worse at trigger discipline (from my point of view) I've been controlling my shots and not unloading my clip on first sight. I also believe I can work on my aim, it is not the best and I believe it could use many improvements. I also have 3 days put into the server, and I'm plat so I use the Security Heavy job. Also I know it is not required to for an SO to respond to the forum roll call but I just invested so much time into It I just want to be a part of the community. Also I have only 1 warn and it was not on my gensec job for player diss.

hamburger

Name (What it is on the Roster): Illager
Rank? SGT

SteamID: 76561198836960400

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? Depends on the time of day, mainly US.

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good. However, I'm also in research, which might complicate things.

Edited by A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox)

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Dredgen
Rank? SFC

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security FTO RCF WO Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94234554

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): 2-3 hours per day

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words): I think I should retain my rank as a WO because I've worked hard for this position, I have been decently active and not only that doing my part as a WO and performing my duties by organizing patrols, promoting SO's to LCPL if they perform well as well as other things. I'm also a FTO and I do trainings whenever trainee's are on (Unless other trainers are already training). I'm also a RCF and contribute as a team member and dealing with SCP breaches and using my job when its required to (Ex: not using it as a job to guard d-block which isn't it's job). I've participated in every mandatory meeting thus far and kept good relations with everyone around me and every strike I got was quickly removed after consulting with command proving my innocence. Another reason why I should keep my rank is because of my experience, being one of the older GENSEC compared to most other GENSEC that have joined, and not only that have been a SM for 2-3 months, only being recently promoted.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Name (What it is on the Roster): Aqua
Rank? CPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119380031

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Lately its been a bit poor as I've been doing more mtf and researcher

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): ( I know I'm not Wo+ but I wrote it anyways not looking at the thing XD)

When I am on I am generally helping out new SO's and making sure everyone is healed up as I have a medkit. If I am the highest rank on I make sure everyone is positioned correctly to make the possibility of a D class riot as low as possible. I have not once failed my superiors and I intend to keep it that way.

Name (What it is on the Roster):Camo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155730208

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):

I feel like I should keep my rank because, I feel like I have been one of the more active GENSEC,Ialsofeel like I'm a good role model for the lower enlisted, and my fellow command alike. I have very good behaver never gotten  a single strike, nor have I be demoted, or Leave of absence. I've also have been helping sort GENSEC, whether it be  just general security, or Rapid Containment Force, Though I am Vice Commander of Rapid Containment Force, I have not hosted many Meetings,that is one thing I would want to do more. I love trying to make GENSEC and RCF and  a more captivating branch and sub-branch, respectively. I also try to be kind and respectful to everyone in GECSEC, I also love to train new recruits whether it be new Trainees, RCF, NCO, etc. I love watching GENSEC grow and expand. I also have been In GECSEC for a about a month, and barely I miss any meetings if any at all. So I Hope you consider keeping me as my current rank.

Name (What it is on the Roster): SGT Anti Flame
Rank? SGT

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:82043059

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good most weeks unless something comes up for work but weekends are good.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security 2LT Someone (Aka Monroe)
Rank?: 2nd Lieutenant

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72839305

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good (At least 3 hours every day if complications don't arise)

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):

I believe that I should stay as a second lieutenant for a couple reasons. First reason is that on discord, I commonly help unsure enlisted, NCO, and I even help junior command whenever one of them was unsure about something whether it's about a meeting, about promotions, ranks, or even more general or specific problems that arise. Not only that, but on discord, I also commonly am the one that does tags whenever someone posts in #requesting-tags, doing correct formatting and changing it quickly while doing so.
Secondly, I command, at least in my mind, rather well. In-game I tell enlisted, and NCO, proper rules and procedures, such as trigger discipline, listening to commands, what ranks can dismiss someone from D-block, what ranks can call lockdowns, among other things. I also have tasked some people with patrols of LCZ and HCZ, as well as gone with NCO to defend against SCPs, CI, and D-class.
Lastly, I believe that I should stay as command because of my activity, while this is important, for command it is mostly quality over quantity, however with the other reasons I stated, this aids in those. I am active on the forms, checking it every day, or every other day, and I also am seen on the GenSec and command discord around 3+ times a day responding to people, fixing tags, and aiding the rest of the community within those discords to help keep it active, alive, and used.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Name (What it is on the Roster): Lt Col TwoSix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168576963

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Amazing

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words): 

As you may or may not know, I have been a part of Security since April. First day I joined the server, played as d class then on the second day, I was trained for Security by FTO MSGT Corner, a former Security Captain, if you don’t remember. I have always looked up towards Security Command as being the definition of perfection. Being placed into their position not based on favoritism or bias, but on their kinship through merit and experience. Command is our leading force in Security, but our enlisted drive everything that we work for. Members of Security are, and should be, some of the best people we could ever work with. I have been every rank up to Lt Col, never skipped a rank, was never mass promoted, Command has always seen me as being someone they could count on and I have been placed in positions where they have needed me the most. 

Those same Command members, that not only myself and others looked up to, have either transferred, resigned, or been removed for a variety of reasons. Having reached positions that I originally thought unimaginable, now are lower than the Senior Command rank that I currently hold. My responsibility is to make sure that Security command our operating efficiently. My goal is to make sure that they our the best command we could potentially have. And my purpose is to make Security not only the largest, most active branch, but a branch that people can join, be actively welcomed in, and if they have to leave, it is on a positive note.

Security is my home, I have been here too long to just hold a position and not strive to do my best in it. Now, from time to time, I may be slightly on the satirical side, but that is because I want other people to have the same welcoming experience that I had, so long ago. So to answer your question as to why I should keep my rank? I care about Security. This is where I belong. I will do everything within my power to make sure this branch still operates as the Security I once knew, come hell or high water.

Edited by Two_Six

Name (What it is on the Roster): Zamels
Rank? LCPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126305394

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Poor

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I would like to keep my current rank so that if need be, I may exit D-block to get a medkit and assist my team and heal them while already in d block. 

Name (What it is on the Roster): Retired 1LT Cookie

SteamID: STEAM_0:123456789

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): Im retired

• Like 1

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

Name (What it is on the Roster): Retired 1LT Rektify

SteamID: STEAM_0:123454321

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? Murica

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Whats GENSEC?

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I quit

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Name (What it is on the Roster):  Security CPL Illuminaticon 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:236530083

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? Almost every time I'm on the US server

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good for the most part, I just need to schedule my time more.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I might not be active as I used to, but I'm trying my hardest to schedule my time on this server. Along with helping out GENSEC at D - Block to make sure this place is completely secure.

Name (What it is on the Roster):  Exe
Rank? CPL

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135880688/

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Fairly active later in the nights, not on often during mornings or afternoons due to IRL work or other prior appointments. TL;DR Good.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Gunther

Rank? Major

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Excellent

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I'm one of the more active Gensec, being on nearly every day, and being that I've been Command for so long, I understand how to job and I do my job professionally and without issues. Being a tactician, I know how to rework GENSEC positions to keep D-Class at bay as effectively as possible. I understand all the rules, and enforce them when they are being broken. When I get on the job, I command Gensec with confidence, and never lose my patience with anyone, and sometimes supervise lower Command to see how they run D-Block. I have 0 strikes against me, and was even promoted to Major due to how hard I work. I'm active on the Discord, where I involve myself in discussions and other matters, as well as handle 'requesting-tags' when they pop up, and answering any question people have. I don't mind people coming directly to me for questions, I try to help as best as possible, and I try to leave no one with an unanswered question. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Name (What it is on the Roster): Timmemes
Rank? Reserved COS - Retired DoRS and Security HOS/COS

SteamID: steamid.io and type in Slurppp

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? N/A

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) N/A

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): First off, I was the first every high command member of this department alongside vizz and kade. I helped create this department from bottom up, and I was a very influential COS and a former DoRS. I solved a lot of problems in the departments, and created most of the SOP and other documents/behind the scenes stuff that u see today. Thanks, Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png