General Security RoleCall | September 11th-21st

War Gamer

General Security RoleCall

Welp, it is that time of the month again to check on Security Activity. Why because that roster is lookin UGLY! And we need to start clearing it up.

FAILURE TO RESPOND IS INSTANT REMOVAL!

ROLE CALL CLOSING ON Saturday the 21st of SEPTEMBER SO RESPOND BEFORE THEN

LCPL+ MUST RESPOND

CLOSED

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

Name (What it is on the Roster): Slade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105394047

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good 

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words):

I should retain my current rank because I am not only willing but I am also able to help command and also GenSec as a whole with logistics, leadership, dignity, and respect. The ways I plan on expanding these ideas more is making suggestions up the chain of command for documents to be updated, activity to improve in command. and also for promotions to be handed out to deserving individuals.

Another way for me to help out with these suggestions it to improve myself as I always should be more and more vigilant for individuals deserving promotions and also to make sure those people I promote are to the standards that are expected of that rank.

Finally I want to improve on being open to all of GenSec as they should be able to come up to me for any concerns or comments or even suggestions they would like to see in GenSec. I will give them my thoughts on it and then send it up the CoC to get approved. If there is anything else GenSec thinks I should focus on please tell me in DM's (Slade#8199)

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

you know how to lose a bunch of people easily make all of them write 150 words to keep a low rank 

17 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

WO+ considering war didnt make it any rank 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security SFTO XRCF MAJ Cryolast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122488431

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) On weekdays due to band it's not the best (3-4 hours a day) but during the weekend it's a lot better (around 8-12 hours) I'm going to greatly increase it after band is done though!

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words): A big part of being a Security Major is commanding, mentoring, and helping lower Command ranks, (especially Junior Command) and I feel I am doing a very good job at that. The last three people promoted to WO  have trained by me and I help them daily with issues such as knowing when and how to promote people, what do do during riots and mingy players etc. Another thing I do is hosting many  meetings. Due to school I can no longer do daily meetings but I am still doing 4-5 meetings a week and will continue to do this. I have been told this by many people and believe it too that my meetings help security improve by keeping security updated about issues and etc. Finally my final reason is that I'm dedicated and I make good connections with security Personnel. My activity in game could definitely improve but a LOT of this is because of marching band but still, any chance I have I get on this game and when I'm away I like to watch discord and make sure that if anyone has a problem/question and I can respond to them quickly and efficiently. Which brings me to my second part of this, I feel like I have a good connection with the people in Gensec, lots of NCOs know me and I let them prove themselves by helping with meetings and trainings, giving them important tasks when defending d block, and other things. I know chain of command exists and that enlisted should be going to lower ranks first when they have a problem but I will still help them no longer what. In all I think I should retain my current rank and will continue to improve this branch as much as I can! Thank you, Cryolast.

Edited by Cryolast
  • Like 1

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name (What it is on the Roster):  Security FTO XRCF WO Max

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67590834

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words): I believe I should retain my rank because of how active I am and how dedicated I am to leading the GENSEC into the right path of professionalism. I have been active very often, but not as much during the week because of school and that is a big priority. My activity is pretty high, even with school work I find time to get on the server and help out as much as I can, with keeping the Security branch in order with the upmost respect throughout the ranks. The Security branch of the facility is very important to me and I think it is very fun to help others experience the same type of fun I have through being able to train them to join this magnificent branch as a SO with the right mindset to rise in the ranks. With not only me being an example for those to come into the Security branch that in me being Junior command as a WO I also am there to be their leader and the one to hold them together so they can keep GENSEC running smoothly. So I do indeed believe that I should keep my rank so that I can keep up my work in trying to make Security/GENSEC the best branch out of the hole facility that is the first-line defense to the D-class. Thank you for your time and consider keeping me in GENSEC. -Sincerely Max

• Gaminglight Love 1

Thank you for your time.

Name (What it is on the Roster): WO Killaz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228016409

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Pretty good, not as active anymore because of school. At least for Nu7.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I should retain my current rank because a big part of command is being able to take charge whenever needed and I think that I do a pretty good job at that. I can  lead enlisted and NCO’s making it easier to contain the D-block zone. Also, seeing how recently command got purged and even more recently some fellow command officers resigned, command could get all the help that they can, I can provide not only taking charge and leadership whenever possible, but to also make being apart of gensec fun. Seeing as I also just recently became a WO, it would be better if I could learn and gain more experience being apart of command, so if I do get demoted I can take the knowledge that I learned as a WO and apply it to my future self. I can make gensec fun and at the same time hard working. If I can make my way up the ranks, then I can also hold meetings and other activities that can get gensec more engaging and active. This is also my first ever server that I ever joined in Garry’s mod and it is also the first server that gets me engaged. I love being apart of gensec and seeing others being apart of it as well. 

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name (What it is on the Roster): Charlie

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:444734228

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Great

Personally, I feel I should retain my current rank of WO for multiple reasons. To start off, I am active. I tend to hop on each evening to help out the rest of security and even, the server/foundation. Alongside that, I am a nice guy in my opinion, therefore, people should not and hopefully are not afraid to speak to me. I am also in RCF, Riot Control, a Sniper and, a JFTO. With that in mind, I can train and continue training if my rank is kept and therefore, helping with the growth of GenSec. With this in mind, I have command experience from Gaminglight's PoliceRP server in 5 departments (Secret Service, PD, FBI, EMS and, Dispatch) proving my responsibility and even more reason to keep me as a command member in GenSec. Personally, I feel that I should keep the rank of Warrant Officer as I am very active in Discord, Teamspeak and, in-game, a nice guy, responsible and very involved in GenSec.

~Security JFTO RCF WO Charlie

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

Name (What it is on the Roster):Secruity LCPL Nuke

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:210811466

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?Active US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect)Good

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):N/A

Edited by Die.com

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security LCPL Pixel

SteamIDhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/13798654/home

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, etc) :Good, I'm on at-least for 3 hours a day maybe 5 on the weekends.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Name (What it is on the Roster): Geeman 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52412050

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) fairly good. I try to hop on as often as I can. 

Name (What it is on the Roster):Fear

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60871822

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect)pretty good id say im on daily for a few hours if not more 

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):mainly just activity and experience as former command of 2 branches

Name (What it is on the Roster):Calypso

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:13611241

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?:US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect):Good

Edited by Calypso

Name(what's on the roster): Doctor

Rank on roster: SM

Steam ID: STEM_0:0:76561198332469260

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in GENSEC (good, poor, etc) Good 

Why should retain your current rank? ( WO+ 15O+ Words): N/A    

Edited by Mr i don't have a good name

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security JFTO XRCF MSGT Darby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175261367

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? EU

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

SCP-RP Admin

GenSec JFTO SRCF WO Darby |\/|\/| MTF A1 PFC Darby P1S4

Name (What it is on the Roster): Alex B

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:65879953

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Decent, but could work on being more active.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I personally want to grow in Gensec, and help lead others to protect D Block, as well as the rest of the foundation if all else fails, and we are the last line of defense. While I could work on being more active, I will do my best when I am on, and I will attempt to help train and help others grow over time and patience. If I wasn't in Gensec, my life will feel more empty than it can currently can, as I love Gensec, and will do anything to help improve Gensec as well as the server as a whole.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Dova

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124886258

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Weekends

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

Name (What it is on the Roster): Whiyukia

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25751917

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? UK in the morning and US in the afternoon.

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good, I hope. I attend meetings and play everyday, hope that's good enough.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I should retain my rank due to my hard work in both training trainee's and GenSec in general.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security XRCF SFC Eli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186708848

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Pretty Good, not as very active due to school, active whenever I can be available and always online everyday to about 4 days of a week. Involved in both GenSec and in Research as well.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

Name (What it is on the Roster): Gh0pit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58804446

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) 

My activity in Gensec has partly been on and off but thats because I've been focusing most of my time into E-11. Now that I'm low command in E11, I can hopefully start giving back to Gensec more and be on more.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):

I should retain my rank as SM because even with my spotty activity, I still pride myself on serving Gensec and doing my duty one day at a time. Whether that be leading enlisted/NCO's in D-block or being an FTO.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security FTO XRCF MSGT Flame

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156624244

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good (On usually everyday)

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security SO Uncle Dick

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:38122815

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good, I've been on every day since I have been added to the job (around 4 to 5 days)

Edited by Uncle Dick

Name (What it is on the Roster): SFC Lauren

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101445130

Edited by Lauren2345