Should I Become Trial Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Enable

What is your steam name?: Enable

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:296135989

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes i was S-Mod on CWRP and Mod on Mill RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around July 15th 2018

What date did you make your forums account?: this was made on June 28th but my old one before this was July 15th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: N/A

How many warns do you have on the server?: 2. 1 was on PRP for stealing government vehicle and 1 was on CWRP for Player Diss

Have you donated?: Yes

What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I want everyone to have a great time and I want to help in any way I can. I would enforce the rules on any troublemakers to make the experience more enjoyable. I would be willing to train any Cadets who need to be trained so they can play the game. I am a very honest person and I believe I would make a good addition to the staff. I think helping out around the server could be fun and challenging and I am always up for a challenge. I think it's important to gain experience being any type of staff and I thought it'd be Beneficial to my skills as a staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would tp them away from other players so they could not kill anyone else. Then I would ask then why did you kill them and at the same time checking logs to confirm that they mass rdm. If they player starts cursing and me I would mute them and explain to them what they did wrong and then ban them for massrdm, NITRP and staff dis.

"Im Your Dad" -Enable

+Support

Question 6 is a lil wrong, I believe your supposed to mingle for like 60000 seconds Question Mark

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns