Hoovy's 69th Medical Corps VCMDR Application

Hoovy

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

On the CWRP Server it is “Nightfall Commander Wraith” for the most part. (Nightfall is my custom job.)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The 69th Medical Corps Vice Commander!

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I believe I am suited to be the vice commander of the 69th Medical Corps because I am Experienced, Can Be Active, and have a love for MedicalRP. I have been command in Multiple Star Wars RP servers before. My Experience with command positions is as follows:

◦ ARF Commander (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP,  2016 version though)

◦ Admiral (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP, Once again the 2016 version)

◦ 74th Medical Corps Commander (Aetherial Networks, a Clone Wars Server)

◦ Major General (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP, Early 2019 version of it this time!)

◦ AO CMDR (Gaminglight CWRP, Early 2019 Version)

◦ 187th Battalion Commander (Gaminglight CWRP, Late 2018)

I also can be very active. I may be the Event Team Lead on SCP:RP, but I do have a lot of spare time on my hands. I’ll write my full schedule later, however. Medical RP is also something I have a very large love for. Before I gained the AO CMDR Position, I was studying to be the Chief Medical Officer. Now I didn’t quite stick with the CMO path, but I still dove into that area a lot. I also help run the Medical aspect of the SCP:RP server. I wrote all of the (original) documents for it, including the surgeons guide (which is still current!). 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

Currently on the Clone Wars RP server I believe I am at 3 weeks. I have confirmed I am at 5 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a commander is to lead, train, and be an overall example. You may be the trooper in charge of your battalion, but your troops are what keep it alive. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be a commander of this division because I am loyal to a fault. If I find something that I genuinely believe in, and see a future for, I will stick by that thing until the very end. As mentioned earlier, I have also been entrusted with high ranks before.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday: 4:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST

Tuesday: 4:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST

Wednesday- 6:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST

Thursday- 3:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST

Friday- 4:00 PM MST - 11:30 PM MST

Saturday- 3:00 PM MST - 11:30 PM MST

Sunday 2:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no Warnings on Clone Wars RP. However, I do have Eight warnings on other servers. Do note that my last warning was in 2017. (I really need to appeal them)

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support

- Experience

- Trustable

- Was head gm on cwrp

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

• As the Current 69th BCO I do very much like this application
  • Seems fit for the job, as he has much experience
  • Time spots are perfect
  • High Reputation
    If you need assistance or in general my discord is Bear#4807

Edited by Smokin
  • Like 1

Retired 69th Commander Bear

48 minutes ago, Smokin said:

+Support

• As the Current 69th BCO I do very much like this application
  • Seems fit for the job, as he has much experience
  • Time spots are perfect
  • High Reputation
    If you need assistance or in general my discord is Bear#4807

BIG + Support

• Like 1

+Support

I believe Hoovy would be an excellent choice for this position due to his command experience on CWRP and SCPRP, his time spent as Head Gamemaster and currently Event Team Leader on SCPRP. Overall I just want to say I highly recommend that Hoovy be accepted because he puts in a ton of work in the community and is highly respected and known by everyone.

Good luck!

Edited by th3
  • Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Hoovy have decided to Accept your application for the position of Medical Vice Commander, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

• Like 1

hotshot manager.png