SCP-999 Utilization Test

taruiq

Lore Name: JR Util Junior Ash

Clearance Level: Clearance Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security JFTO MSGT Big Boss

Level D personnel involved: Dragon of Domination

SCP: SCP-999

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Question: Can 999's jelly cure people with depression  / PTSD within a pill form?

Background Research: Its know for 999's jelly to cure depression/PTSD within contact of SCP-999.

Hypothesis: If i put 999's jelly in a pill form then it will cure the D Classes PTSD.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): None

Analysis and Conclusion: It seems when two pills were taken by the D Class they seems to have a better outlook on life. When a medical check up happened the D Class was no longer suffering from his PTSD. It's also a great step in the right direction for curing the foundations personnel's problems involving PTSD and maybe depression too.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, it when out almost perfectly.

This test is a good example of Utilization! Your goal is clear, and I appreciate you giving the full name of the personnel involved. I would recommend getting some photos in the future, or otherwise describing what took place during the experiment. Additionally, try to center your focus on indefinites- SCP-999’s bio already explains the possibility of using 999’s jelly as an antidepressant, so this experiment doesn’t cover new bases. Overall, a good experiment with room for improvement- Make sure to post your future experiments to the Research Discord!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst