Player Report on Rookie

Dr. Chang

Your in game name: DrChang

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174102649

The player's in game name: Rook

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:91263273

What did the player do: Sexual Harassment against a 12 Year Old Boy in TeamSpeak

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma-Ban

Any extra information:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

+Support

While this is only one instance (and thus I don't believe a perma ban is warranted), this is still disturbing to see. Adding this to the soft n word I believe something needs to be done. Given that this happened in TS I believe the punishment doled out there and from the player's in game superiors as they see fit. 

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

I think he's referring to a completely different person all-together.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 minutes ago, Voxis said:

I think he's referring to a completely different person all-together.

You're right

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142792274

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

This is just stupid. Not only does it make the individual feel uncomfortable in a community where we value respecting others, it completely undermines the core values of this community. Maybe sbk was joking and was in fact much older. I don't know that as I don't know the proper context of this situation. However, that doesn't matter. I know we have similar aged people hanging around in the TeamSpeak and ingame and you never know who sees these messages. Its entirely possible another child of the same age was in the channel reading those messages and felt disturbed. Hell, im not 12 and even I felt repulsed by that. 

But at the same time. It felt as if he had no hostile intention and was just being stupid. If he was saying those messages with hostile (or worse) intent he would have either gone worse or attempted contact outside of TeamSpeak which to my knowledge hasn't. Pretty stupid overall thinking overall and just wasn't using his head.

But then again, as I said I don't know the proper context. I don't know what was discussed between those two before you started taking screenshots as it was a very small snip of their chat. As I discussed. Sounded like he was being a idiot and wasn't thinking. Deserves a punishment of some kind but I believe a perm is unnecessary. Ban from teamspeak I would like. 

- Support for Perm
+ Support for punishment of some kind
-/+ Neutral, for further punishment. I would like to see more evidence and/or context before making a final support or not.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

This is just stupid. Not only does it make the individual feel uncomfortable in a community where we value respecting others, it completely undermines the core values of this community. Maybe sbk was joking and was in fact much older. I don't know that as I don't know the proper context of this situation. However, that doesn't matter. I know we have similar aged people hanging around in the TeamSpeak and ingame and you never know who sees these messages. Its entirely possible another child of the same age was in the channel reading those messages and felt disturbed. Hell, im not 12 and even I felt repulsed by that. 

But at the same time. It felt as if he had no hostile intention and was just being stupid. If he was saying those messages with hostile (or worse) intent he would have either gone worse or attempted contact outside of TeamSpeak which to my knowledge hasn't. Pretty stupid overall thinking overall and just wasn't using his head.

But then again, as I said I don't know the proper context. I don't know what was discussed between those two before you started taking screenshots as it was a very small snip of their chat. As I discussed. Sounded like he was being a idiot and wasn't thinking. Deserves a punishment of some kind but I believe a perm is unnecessary. Ban from teamspeak I would like. 

- Support for Perm
+ Support for punishment of some kind
-/+ Neutral, for further punishment. I would like to see more evidence and/or context before making a final support or not.

I would like to add that it was Chang that copied and pasted the messages from this user. We have no idea if this could be falsified by Chang. Either way it still isn't right.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support 
this is just not ok I was there when this happened or well slightly after it happened we lost the original messages only the copy pastes were left but rookie here while I don't think a perma ban is warranted I do believe that he should be given some sort of suspension from teamspeak

Edited by Fear

-support for Perma 

+support for some suspension from TS or like a 3 day ban

A punishment is necessary but a perma ban is uncalled for 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/11/2019 at 4:42 PM, Rookieblue said:

That isn't me, lol.

Bruh i saw rookie and my heart started to sink, im so relieved its not you

+Support and i will be giving SBK the E11 command pass so he can stay there if he ever feels uncomfortable 

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

12 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

I was searching through random shit and decided to look at this forums, saw this post and was sickened.

Not only is this just disgusting and terrible, this looks like an act of pedophilia. As assuming this person is an adult. I am truly supportive of this guy getting perma banned and hope that this shit never happens again.

+Support

I agree i hope SBK ends up ok

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.