Catsro

Weapon Reworks Suggestion

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What do you want to see? - M1911, Colt Python, and the Remington 1858 need a buff for secondaries. Mac-10 and UMP-45 need to be balanced for SMGs. Lastly, the XM1014 needs a buff as its weaker than its other shotgun counterparts.

Why should we add it? - The Colt Python does no damage despite being a magnum. M1911 is pretty bad damage-wise also. Mac-10 and UMP-45 are pretty bad compared to the other SMGs and just need a little balancing to make them a worthwhile choice. XM1014 just sadly isn't a shotgun someone would pick up since it doesn't do much damage when you count armor into the mix.

What are the advantages of having this? - People will be able to use these weapons more efficiently and more often and encourages more armory use. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that can purchase a weapon or a job that already has these weapons. 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Catsro

12 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

-M1911 is garbage on purpose as it is the gun provided to the Pro D Class

+Support otherwise

BKa2WA2.jpg

-MTF A1 LTJG Voxis JL2- | -SM Voxis 1B25- | -Voxis King- | -MTF E11 CPL Voxis 223Z- ||| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 |||

M1911 does need a weapon buff despite being on a diamond donator job for dclass. I'm not asking for a dclass weapon to one shot I'm just asking for a buff on these weapons as they are weaker than their counterparts. Most Pro Dclass will never use the gun because melee is better for them to use since it does damage just not from range. I don't think a gun should be shooting peas when in a gun fight. If a dclass got ahold of a gun they should be able to use it as if it was a real weapon not like an airsoft weapon. In my opinion this buff for the M1911 will lead more people to donate for diamond which is a plus for the server itself. With only 5 slots and a high donation rank needed to play on the class I don't think this will destroy gensec at all.

Edited by Catsro

5 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support otherwise

Or just buff the M1911, Give the Pro D class something else besides a waste of a slot.

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

giphy.gif
-CI [REDACTED] Poseidon DIA4.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:08 AM, Knuckles said:

+Support otherwise

On 9/11/2019 at 8:08 AM, Knuckles said:

+Support otherwise

On 9/11/2019 at 9:08 AM, Knuckles said:

+Support otherwise

On 9/11/2019 at 11:40 AM, Catsro said:

M1911 does need a weapon buff despite being on a diamond donator job for dclass. I'm not asking for a dclass weapon to one shot I'm just asking for a buff on these weapons as they are weaker than their counterparts. Most Pro Dclass will never use the gun because melee is better for them to use since it does damage just not from range. I don't think a gun should be shooting peas when in a gun fight. If a dclass got ahold of a gun they should be able to use it as if it was a real weapon not like an airsoft weapon. In my opinion this buff for the M1911 will lead more people to donate for diamond which is a plus for the server itself. With only 5 slots and a high donation rank needed to play on the class I don't think this will destroy gensec at all.

But it is indeed kind of not fair for people that donated money for a trash gun that a clip doesn't even kill a SO with that and is supper unbalanced

On 9/13/2019 at 1:35 PM, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support otherwise