BadAim

Should i be a Shock Colonel  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Shock Colonel

• Yeah sure
    • No thanks

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : [GL] BadAimSam, or BadAim

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since I started playing Garry's mod I've always looked at shock troopers in CWRP with admiration, though I never was mature enough to work on getting into that branch. What I have seen though excites me. Being in charge of making sure newer players stay in line, being the first line of defense for the ship, and being in the front line has always intrigued me. the idea of commanding a Branch that I have always looked up to, especially now that I have had the time to grow on my leadership abilities and have experience in command on another server, would be an absolute honor. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have none on CWRP, and 4 days on SCPRP (the clock was glitched, it's around 5 weeks, I've been on that server for 6 months though)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Management of roster/members of the branch, administering punishments, command and NCO promotions mainly, but also enlisted promotions. Updating jobs on the branch, the branch SOP, overseeing things like training programs and other various specialties, relaying information about my branch to my commander and to my COs.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I'd like to use this question mainly to introduce myself to the CWRP community, as I am mainly a member of SCPRP. I am Badaim, though you may know me on SCPRP as Ranger. I've been a member of the gaminglight community for about 6 months now, and my notable achievements on this server are joining staff, becoming a senior NCO in 2 different branches on SCPRP, and becoming low command in one. Here are some quotes describing me from my commanding officers

Blackstone- You are an independent and trustworthy leader that dedicates time and effort to ensure quality over quality for all projects.

Infected-

Hmm

Monge

Jeffe- Has the omega gay

Jakub- Good company, likes to have fun, does his job with utmost seriousness when needed.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Weekdays 1-3 hours a day, weekends 1-8 hours a day (of course if I have to work on school projects I will put in a short LOA)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :warns.thumb.png.0cccf116473fc83f219d91789f015806.png

These are all of my warnings on GL, the 2 at the top are warnings are justified and not who i am anymore, the 3rd was a misunderstanding of the rules, and the last was a false warn.

Edited by BadAimSam

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+ Support

-Amazing guy

-Fit for command

-Previous experience 

BUT you need to add a bit more as your kinda lacking.

other than that! Good luck!

Contact me at Frozty#5501 or Teamspeak! or in game

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

2 hours ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

+ Support

-Amazing guy

-Fit for command

-Previous experience 

BUT you need to add a bit more as your kinda lacking.

other than that! Good luck!

Contact me at Frozty#5501 or Teamspeak! or in game

Retired 69th Commander Bear

Good broooooo look fwd to playing with u

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Not where you apply for col

and also you can’t apply for this position you have to get there by being promoted 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

1 hour ago, [GL] Alpha said:

Not where you apply for col

and also you can’t apply for this position you have to get there by being promoted 

"17:21:59 - "Koala" pokes you: yeah u can apply for col hotshot said u can XOXOXOX good luck!!!"

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

12 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

"17:21:59 - "Koala" pokes you: yeah u can apply for col hotshot said u can XOXOXOX good luck!!!"

I believe you badaim but we need Hotshot to confirm this himself. 

Edited by Bog

1 hour ago, BadAimSam said:

Koala is not in charge of this whole thing hotshot is we need hotshot 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

I accidentally clicked no and submitted sorry

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @BadAimSam have decided to Accept your application for the position of Shock Colonel, please come and speak to the Shock Command Team (Vice Commander+) for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

hotshot manager.png