Jacob/toaster baths staff application - Denied

Jacob the big boy

What is your in-game name?: Toaster bath,Jacob

What is your steam name?: Jacob

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:143759420

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a admin on a old Police RP server called wando i was a trial mod but the server shut down

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The comunity around a year or so ago but this server about a mounth

What date did you make your forums account? Spetember 7th (Around there)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank) I am "VIP+"

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  I have four It won't let me take a screen shot i took a picture please DM me on discord for it if it isn't to mutch work for you Jacobbb52 #0007

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) Not at the moment but i was

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: No but i will

Timezone: EST (USA) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  (150 Word Minimum) (Sorry for bad spelling)   I belive that i deserve this rank becuse i want to be able to help the comunity to stop the people who want to ruin the servers and who wants to try and ruin the servers with rule breaking i think that i really can help the server by just being a overal good admin with the server I want to be able to help the servers that i have played on for about a year (All of gaminglight servers) for all the servers I have played on i want to be just more than a player i want to be staff i want to be able to serve my community and try to hold the peace that all Gmod servers have Loved and played on in all my 7k hours on the game (I know i'm lonley) I want to say plese give me the chance to show the head admin's and my peers that i can be a good trial mod i try to be honest in admin sits and try to not break the rules but being honest i have a few times I have never goten baned not only in gaming light servers but in all gmod servers i have about 48 or so hours of play time on the server (Not alot but the amount to apply) so I want to be able to serve the community by becoming a staff I think i also deserve the job becuse i try to do the best i can do even thought i am not very experianced other than a week or so as a trial mod but there is no beter time to learn then now so i want to say please give me a chance to try to become a admin on the server an i can prove that i can be one of the best admins the server has ever seen.

-support 

no poll 

format not fully completed 

low forums posts

can be mingy sometimes in game 

said he hasn't read guidelines 

fill out the proper format and get more active then i will consider changing my support, but right now its looking like you haven't read the post requiered to become a good/decent staff member.

good luck ~max holland 

Just now, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

fill out the proper format and get more active then i will consider changing my support, but right now its looking like you haven't read the post requiered to become a good/decent staff member.

good luck ~max holland 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

53 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

good luck ~max holland 

Signature.png

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

fill out the proper format and get more active then i will consider changing my support, but right now its looking like you haven't read the post requiered to become a good/decent staffmember.

good luck ~Ender

(Quoting is broken for me so ^)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I've seen you ingame a few times and you seem like a decent guy but this application needs some work. For now, It'll be a -Support from me.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

good luck ~max holland 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 9/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

good luck ~max holland 

I also am in the exact same timezone as you and rarely see you on 

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 9/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

low forums posts

good luck ~max holland 

spacer.png