E11 CE Swep/Tool - Denied

TheeReaper

What you want to see? -  E11 CE get a builder tablet 

Why should we add it? - It has more unique barricades and barricade options, and has a small file size.  

What are the advantages of having this? - More uniqueness in RP, More Unique barricades  

Who is it mainly for? - E11

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461735659&searchtext=Player+models

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

4 hours ago, TheeReaper said:

What you want to see? -  E11 CE get a builder tablet 

Why should we add it? - It has more unique barricades and barricade options, and has a small file size.  

What are the advantages of having this? - More uniqueness in RP, More Unique barricades  

Who is it mainly for? - E11

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461735659&searchtext=Player+models

VERY COOL!!! WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS!

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

It would look better than them spawning in large props mid battle. I also wouldn't mind if CI could get something similar to make it balanced for defenses when MTF raid.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+SUPPORT

Definitely brings a whole new level of diversity into E-11 and would be amazing with attempting to make the CE's more viable. If this does get accepted, I would also like to see part of this maybe implemented for CI possibly? As Catsro said, it would be a pretty well balanced feat to have. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||