Jeffe's High Admiral Application

Jeffe

Commander Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: “Name” "Regiment” Commander/Vice Commander Application

If your title is not correct you will not be Accepted!

Please do not forget to add a Poll on your post, or it will be denied!

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Jeffe

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval / High Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I would like to be the commander of naval for a few reasons. First off, I enjoy branches that are more RP than just running around shooting people. Secondly, I have prior experience as Naval (2nd Ensign on CWRP) and found it was one of the more interesting regiments because you were focused on leading the troops instead of partaking in the fighting. I also believe that something such as Naval will need a experienced and knowledgeable leader, which I am able to provide with my previous command positions, I also was a VCMDR of Galatic Marines on the first ImperialRP and was sad to see it go and know I want to be involved again since it is coming back.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

None since it is not out yet but I have been part of GL for over 3 years now

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for a commander or leader of a branch is to pick good officers/low command and to set the overall example for the branch. If the commander is inactive, the officers will be, and then the enlisted will be. The commanders job is also to supervise the officers and bring any problems within the branch to the High Command and solve any issues that may arise between branches. Overall they should be very involved in the branches affairs, even the day-to-day matters. A Commander should also be constantly checking in with and making sure their men's needs are met and that no issues need to be addressed.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be a commander because I have a lot of experience leading and have shown multiple times that I can be trusted to be in charge. Some of my command positions on GL include, USMC VCMDR, USMP AChief, SWAT SM (3IC at the time), SRT Commander, Galactic Marines VCMDR (Old ImperialRP), 104th Commander Wolffe, and currently O5-2 on SCP-RP (2IC). I was also, up until recent a Superadmin (just resigned), which I believe shows I can be trusted since I was staff for 10 months on SPP and 6 of them spent as a Superadmin. Overall, I believe that I have the experience and the knowledge on how to lead and fulfill a High Command position as I have done multiple times.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

Use the Above Format for your Application, and post it in the commander applications section

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!

Edited by Jeffe

+Support 

Extremley Active through out the community

Super Nice guys

Very Trustworthy

Responsible

Helpful

Jeffe Your a great guy and this position is meant for you I hope you get it good luck!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

50 minutes ago, Emoo said:

+Support 

Super Nice guys

Very Trustworthy

Responsible

Helpful

Jeffe Your a great guy and this position is meant for you I hope you get it good luck!

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+/- Support

+Active

+Past experience

-Could add some chunk to number 3

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

14 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support 

Super Nice guys

Very Trustworthy

Responsible

Helpful

Retired 69th Commander Bear

2 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

+Support

+Ex JMT

+Highest possible rank on SCPRP

+GL Veteran

+Over experienced for command

I will eat a sock if he somehow doesn't get high admiral

I can see him now on the bridge

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Jeffe I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Admiral instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Hotshot

hotshot manager.png