In-Game Name: Cpt Adams 1L57

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164252

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: Just over a month

What timezone are you in?: MST/MDT

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: PD Commissioner Snar

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

This first reason I believe that I should be promoted over some other applicants is because as I have stated before in some of my previous apps, I believe that I have shown a very high degree of maturity and work ethic in my time as Captain. I prefer to do things the right way rather than the quick way or the “easy” way. When a problem with an officer comes to my attention, I like to talk with people about what they have done wrong and how we can look forward to fixing the problem in the future. Only when it becomes a consistent problem is when I decide punishment is needed. Although I know a lot of people might not take this server 100% seriously, I think it is a lot more fun if you look at it from a real life perspective, so I like to treat every situation as I would in real life.

Secondly, Without sounding too condescending, I am a great asset to have when it comes to command work and leading a division. For the last 3 years I have been going to school to get my masters in Criminal Justice. I have learned many things from all of my classes including how to run a department both logistically or politically without running it into the ground. I have also spent 2+ years working with police administration and organisation directly with the police department where I live. All of this experience makes me into a pretty valuable command member that could add many fresh ideas into the PD command.

Finally, I feel that I have been very consistent with my play time as Captain as well as holding meetings. I try to hold a meeting everyday that I get on (which is usually every day as well.) I also hold meetings where important things are actually talked about rather than just mumbling around for 15 minutes before doing promotions. I  like to make sure I have a list for topics that need to be brought up before a meeting starts to insure that we get all officers informed and released quickly so they can get back to their normal duties. Because as most people believe, PD meetings are exhausting unless you are leading them or getting promoted. With my playtime, I am almost always on at least once a day, So I am always aware of what is going on in the server and what needs to be addressed and fixed. 

(414 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

1 hour ago, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

+Been a Great Cap for a while now 

Has always been a great leader and always will to do anything for his fellow PD.

Is easily one of the best command members of PD. I would absolutely love to see this guy go as far as possible!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cashtag said:

There are currently no available major spots, but HC will probably review your application when one does come free.

Really? I had no idea they only allowed a certain amount. I love how I still get permission though. Haha

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

12 hours ago, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

Has always been a great leader and always will to do anything for his fellow PD.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

17 hours ago, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

Haven't been here long but one of the friendliest guys i've met on the server so far. One of the best command members as well

• Like 1

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

GOOD LUCK BIG MAN U DESERVE IT 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin
On 9/9/2019 at 11:20 PM, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 11:20 PM, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

On 9/9/2019 at 9:20 PM, Honeycoatedwolf said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

+Active 

+ Great App

+ Experience 

+ Know by the Community 

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

Captain,

You have served our police force well and I congratulate you on your promotion to Major. Please continue to do great things and be an exemplary leader in the True North Police Department. 

Accepted

• Fame locked this topic