Hotshot thank you

Blitz

Hotshot, you are doing a damn fine job setting this up. I want to send you a few words of encouragement, your amazing your doing perfect if you need a small break take one! You deserve the best of the best, hope u get it

• Gaminglight Love 2

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

19 hours ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

Hotshot, you are doing a damn fine job setting this up. I want to send you a few words of encouragement, your amazing your doing perfect if you need a small break take one! You deserve the best of the best, hope u get it

This music's the only thing keeping the peace when I'm falling to pieces  - Lil Peep ⚔️

4 minutes ago, Bog said:

I agree, I hope this blows up and becomes something ?

Same I'm vcmdr shock and badaim might get col

Gl

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, EnableStealth said:

Im Shock CMDR and i cant wait to work with @[GL] Koala Bearr and @Archan hope we can have some fun times

What's your doscord so I can give u channel password

• 2 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic