EpiPen's GM Applicaton

[GL] Elapin

In-game name: Elapin

SteamID: 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 212th SGM and 501st SFC

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, but I had to do something my mom didn't like(won't name)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Negative

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 7 warnings from other servers that don't star wars but that was my first time playing GMOD.

How much time do you have on the server?: about 5 days, I will do a lot more for imperial RP.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I watched all the TV shows and I also watched the movies a lot. And sometimes I just read wookiepidia for fun for star wars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Before I was here, I use to staff on another community and I use to do events for the server. I completely loved it until they shut down the server. Then when I came to Gaminglight, I just loved the events that they did and I wanted to be part of it so I can be with them and help make other people happy. Others have helped me a lot on the server and I have helped myself enough now and now I want to give back to the community by making other people happy to play on the server with the events. I have been in the community for about a year and a month or 2 now and I want to get back into the team. I want to help make the server greater so people can enjoy it, especially at late nights. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted for many reasons. The first few are that I have not abused at all as my time in the community. I will do my best to be active and I just want to help people be happy on the server. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Mostly yes

Give a brief example of an on-base event, as well as an example of an off-base event:  I would make an undercover ship that are allied with the rebel's land on the base with codes and they get granted to help an Admiral from a Venator that was attacked. They are brought to the medbay and soon the undercover troops take out the medical officers and everyone in there. After that, they would go charge through the front door of the HQ to try to assassinate the Grand Admiral but the rebel troops are then killed by the battalions shooting them from all sides. 

Off Base: The troops get information from the Grand Admiral that there is a group of rebels hiding out in a warehouse on a planet. All the troops are moved to the planet to prepare for a raid while preparing they are attacked by rebel troops but the troops are able to repel them back and forcing them to retreat. That shows the troops where the base is and they prepare once more and raid the warehouse the rebels are at. Then after all rebels are killed and new information is found, they are brought back to the base on a Destroyer and report there information to the Grand Admiral. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (player name) (weapon)[]!give ^ (weapon name) (for self )

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model ^ (model)[]!model (player name) (model) 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes