Should I be a T-Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-Mod

• Yes (Please leave reason, thank you.)
    • No (Please leave reason, thank you.)

What is your in-game name?: CT Commander Kells / Shock MAJ Ralex 1066

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ralex

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:91337283

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I've been Owner of a server and Manager of another  /  I am also a current GM for GL CWRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Oh crap I really don't remember it's been 3 years. I think maybe around Feb?

What date did you make your forums account? This one was May 17 but I lost my old one last year.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Grandmaster / Game Master

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 5 warns. However 3 were excused, 1 was with SCP RP for RDM. And the other was on CWRP for arguing in chat disrupting immersion.

Have you donated? 500 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I have been with GL for a little more than 3 years. I've been GM twice and previously I was a senior GM. I'm known among the community of GL's CWRP. I am on earlier in the mornings so I often see people minging at around 10-15 players because the majority of the staff the CWRP has is not on that early. Over 14 months of being a GM I have my ULX commands memorized and binded for quick interaction and preparation. If I am accepted as a Trial Moderator then not only can I add to immersion with my events then I can also help the immersion by dealing with people that are breaking rules. Truly my only goal is to overall help GL's CWRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would call another admin of a higher rank to confirm I had made the right decision, Then I would warn them for Mass RDM, staff diss, and NITRP. Then have the higher staff member antiminge them for 10000 seconds. After the antiminge is over if they have not left I will proceed to spectate them so that I am ready at moments notice if he starts to RDM again.

(SIDE NOTE: I had this application up on the CWRP for 2 months even before resigning from CWRP Senior GM. I am switching the application to Imperial RP.)

++Support

-Knows What He's Doing

-Prrvious Experience

-All Around Good Guy

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns