What has been your favorite moment as GENSEC? And your worst?

Gunther

Well itd have to be getting promoted to HOS and DoRS, and then itd be having to leave the community for a short while

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

My best moments: Getting promoted to Junior Command and maybe Cryolast’s meetings leading up to my Junior Command Promotion.

My worst moment: Getting shit on my d-class due to my higher pitched voice.(I’ve had to deal with this previously so it doesn’t piss me off anymore).

How about yourself, Gunther

• Like 1

~Charlie

My favorite moments are promotions, like everyone else I love getting promoted, and I like to do my duties as SGT.

I don't really have bad moments, that I remember. Maybe getting my only strike for tranqing humans.

• Like 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Favorite Moment: Getting promoted to 2nd Lieutenant. I never thought I'd get this far in all honesty as I'm rather worried and slightly pessimistic, and if I ever advance in command, every promotion will be my favorite. 

Worst Moment: Haven't ever really had a worst moment persay, at least nothing in particular as I try not to upset higher ups, so I suppose just the average D-class yelling at me. However, that's not really too much of a surprise as D-class tend to do that a lot. 

• Sad 1

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

No I don't have a bad moment in your text but I do have a good moment that I always respect my higher up and the best part is for my moments is promotions that they gave me promotion for see I'm ready for the next level and I never ever have a strike or demotion I always give respect to gensec