Infected’s Mentor Application

Am I fit for mentor ship?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for mentor ship?

• Yes, please state below!
    • No, please state below!

Name: [GL] Weareinfected (Infected)

Permission? (1 HOS/Manager.) Igneous

How long have you been an admin? Going onto my 2nd month as senior admin on the 16!

What qualities can you bring to the mentor team (100 words minimum.): I myself love to communicate and get to know people, I tend to get along with most of the people I come across and are always happy to help out. Many people come to me about problems they have while staffing, on discord, ETC. We lost jeffe yesterday and there is currently only 1 very busy mentor and I would like to make his life easier. I have a very open schedule and will be able to adapt appropriately to the times people want when they feel like being mentored. On a usual basis I tend to spectate staff members and give input on how they could have done one thing better than the other or why what they did only escalated the current situation they were in. One of my better attributes is I like to challenge myself and push myself further. I’m always attempting to do better, I make mental notes and mental challenges on what I could do better and what I should push for for that day.

Why do you want to join the mentor system? (150 words minimum): Referring back to loving to help, I love being able to help people push forward and do greater. People that don’t like assisting people to do better or assisting just in general shouldn’t have the right to call themselves staff. Helping out as mentor is a great way to make bonds with a lot of interesting people. It also helps to make sure you acknowledge all the people that are moving up the ranks and to make sure fellow staff members work don’t  go unnoticed. Going from senior moderator to admin is a large step as staff, I would love to make their journey through that phase as relaxing and embracing as possible. Honesty is another key factor for becoming a mentor, if someone doesn’t do very well you should be able to step up and give them the information you gathered as to what they could have done differently and what improvements could have been made. Without honesty you can’t be the one to make the call if their ready to move forward. Attention, you can’t mentor someone and be able to say what they should improve on if your not giving them the attention they deserve; you most certainly shouldn’t be playing a different game or be busy doing something else while mentoring someone because they’ll feel not only like they aren’t good enough but it also sets a bad example for you as a mentor.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read this, please respond with your honest opinion so it helps me on places to improve!

+support

Great person and high ranking in rp and is over qualified for this position 

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:40 PM, Arussso said:

+support

• Haha 1

BKa2WA2.jpg

-MTF A1 LTJG Voxis JL2- | -SM Voxis 1B25- | -Voxis King- | -MTF E11 CPL Voxis 223Z- ||| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 |||

On 9/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, Arussso said:

+support

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:40 PM, Arussso said:

+support

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this