Rock test #1 999

Clearance Level: 2.

List of Personnel involved in testing: Me, jelly peggu,Viva ur mum, Mr trap hunter, security so leopo.

Level D personnel involved: Viva ur mum.

SCP: 999 ( jelly peggu).

Errors and/or safety hazards: after we extracted the serum from 99 it kept trying to break in when we injected the d class and had help from 066 but the security was able to dead with it

Question: What happens if we inject someone with 999.

Background Research: 999 is a gelatine blob that gives of a feeling of immense happiness to everyone around it, it is made of a substance with a peanut buttery texture and cannot speak . Its body may be made of a jelly like substance but it is still able to digest organic creatures with ease.

Hypothesis: Since 999 gives off an effect of happiness what happens if we take a sample of it and inject it into a d class's blood I think that the d class will either die because e999 is to chunky or be overcome with joy and never be sad again.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A due to I wasn't aware I had to get photos during the test.

Analysis and Conclusion: After being injected with the diluted 999 serum the man started twitching and jerking around before settling and complying with us. when we asked how he felt and if he now felt happier than normal he responded with "MY SKIN IS BURNING OH GOD IT HURTS " PLEASE ITS BURNING ME" "I CAN FEEL MY BODY BURNING HELP" in conclusion 999 is a VERY toxic substance if injected into the blood stream. It has the symptoms of a intense burning all over your body and has no affect on your mood like 999 does. Whilst not practical for use in the foundation these tests show that 999 could make a very deadly weapon if consumed.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Not in the slightest.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Rock.

Development Supervisor W

Although this is an overdone test this outcome is....surprising and unique, good job. You don't need to put down the name of the person who plays as the SCP and you also don't need to put the D classes name in "List of Personnel involved in testing" you can just put them in "Level D personnel involved". Next time please put down the rank of any researchers assisting and/or any other personnel involved like if a janitor is involved please put that before there in game name. You don't need photos but they are highly recommend. All in all good job and keep up the good work. I hope to read more tests from you that have these improvements.

7/10

+ Thumbs up?

Research Administrator W