• No

What is your in-game name?:

CPL / FBI SAIC M Marzec 1A-42

Also, know as Arcade (in 2017)

What is your steam name?:

[1A-24] M. Marzec

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:146099761

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have previous experience as staff on Gaminglight.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around January 2017 until like January 2018 and took a break from the community. Only recently have i come back to playing on the PRP server on a regular basis.

What date did you make your forums account?

January 24, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

5, but they are from a long time ago. (All of them are from 2017)

image.png.0bf298dd7b97f52a031747b76048d272.png

Have you donated?

Yes, 57USD.

What rank are you applying for?

T-Mod

Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)?
   No.

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes, I have.

Timezone:

UTC +0 (GMT) - Winter.

UTC +1 (BST) - Summer.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I would deserve the rank of Trial Moderator as I am able to stay calm and composed when faced with the challenging task that would bring anger to most. When dealing with a new player to the server / RP, I am able to be patient with them and let them go through the steps that I tell them at their own speed and not seem impatient. Additionally, I can listen to anyone and anytime to be able to help them with any sort of issue that they might have and take necessary actions to fix the problem as soon as I could: It would be my duty to help them out of any situations that could have a negative effect on their experience on Gaminglight. Furthermore, I am able to work as a team in many stressful situations and can take lead the team with confidence. Finally, I believe that I would deserve the rank of Trial Moderator as I'm a hard-working individual with great problem-solving skills, I feel that any of my decisions would not be biased towards any party (even if I knew the person in question) and be able to confidently give out any punishment that would be necessary. Plus, I believe i should be accepted as I live in Europe and the server is in need of Europeans.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First of all, I would bring them somewhere away from anyone else and jail them, then ask them to stop cursing at me and listen. Once they had calmed down, I would proceed to tell them what they have done wrong. If they understand what the have done wrong and admit their fault all I'd do is warn and mindge them for a lower amount of time than posted, but if they continued to disrespect me and others then I would warn and ask a higher member of staff to mindge them for 10k seconds.

Edited by TheArcade

-/+ Support

Reasons Above: 

- Mingy at times. 

- Some issues have been reported. 

+ Low Warn Count

16 Could be worked on, but it is pretty good, 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

-/+ Support

Reasons Above: 

- Mingy at times. 

- Some issues have been reported. 

+ Low Warn Count

16 Could be worked on, but it is pretty good, 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.