Archan's Shock Commander App

Archan

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Archan

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I love being able to use my ability to lead well, and putting it to good use. I also have a good dedication that allows a small or dead server, or a growing/new one like this. This was proven by my involvement in helping to revive MilRP, and putting in a lot of time and effort to RP commanding and staffing alike. I am also immediately drawn to shock for the security aspects, I have loved being MP on MilRP, and in police on (an)other server(s). I know I will be able to put my time and effort to good use to help the server to get players, and keep them interested. Furthermore, I can really well balance my time between servers/positions, as this has been a skill I have been able to develop in other communities where I had to do a lot more thing than just the two or three things, and with much more dedication than I would have to achieve here in GL, so I have no doubt in my ability to be on when I can/when needed.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

None on this server, obviously because it's new. Though, I have weeks of playtime on other gaminglight servers, and more if you include non GL servers.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead and organize the branch, make sure the members are in order, and to see that all documentation, or other essentials of the branch are tended to.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have shown my abaility on GL servers in the past and currently, though I have been through many communities, and commanded/lead many star wars type RP servers in the past. I feel that for those who know me, my actions will speak louder than words for saying that I am a very capable commander.

Also I have held many positions of power on GL servers: 
- (former) RU MP VCMDR
- US MP MAJ
- (former) RUAF VCMDR
- (former) SZ CMDR
- US CMDR
- 3 Time Sr. Moderator (one time is current)
- Support team
- (former) Forum diplomat
- War Dog

7. How often can you be Online? :

Most days, plus early morning when other people can't necessarily be on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A - No warns (on any servers)

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

23 hours ago, Smokin said:

Good luck

Gl plus one

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Archan I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Shock Vice Commander Instead of Commander, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

hotshot manager.png