Event Team AP

MR. POTATO

In-Game Name: POTATO

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5005669

What is your ULX Rank?: None

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 JFTO JCE CPL POTATO 424D/JR

What is your timezone?: Pacific Western

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 6 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Ever since I figured out about the SCP world I have been amazed and love it. This server is perfect and always full of players. For every event I have been in I was the Commander/Leader this job seems like so much fun and getting to start my own events and help others with there seems amazing and also I am a great leader and have always surpassed barriers that even I thought weren't possible. I have been fascinated with the SCP foundation for almost 4 years now I have played many games and listen to hundreds of youtube videos on SCPs its SO much fun I love it and I have so much fun on this server and I have done stupid stuff but this will help me straighten up my act and on top of that people think that I would be a good fit for this job people love my ideas for events and I even started an even with 1048 and I got ET members to make it a hole event were the WHOLE facility got taken over having that feeling that I started that made me feel grate. I am very good at organizing events and even I have done 3 assassinations that haven't been spotted and no one knew the person was dead until the ET adverted it. Over all this job would be a huge honor.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I could create a new story line of assassins because I am good at organizing those. Or I could make a virus that could cause a XK class event and it would be loads of fun I would make it so that a scp starts dripping a liquid and when humans are exposed to it there teeth and nails grow they dont get stronger but extremely aggressive and only doesn't attack if it has the same smell as its self. And to get rid of it scientist would have to research it and produce a vaccine/cure for it and a way to contain the virus.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
106, because he is one of the most powerful scps he even owns his own world were he can do what ever he wants with anything in it he could easily take on 049, 096 and 682 maybe not terminate them but defeat them yes. I feel like he is one of the more underrated scps

• Hoovy locked this topic