SCP-066 Healing Factor 9/8/19

Schölinger

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security CPL Kashmir

Level D personnel involved: D-8342

SCP: 066

Errors and/or safety hazards: All personnel involved are to be equipped with earmuffs. I will advise other personnel participating not to speak. The D-Class will be closely instructed. If any deviation from instruction occurs, the experiment is to be completely halted.

Question: Is it possible to replicate the healing factor observed in my previous experiment? 

Background Research: In my previous experiment, SCP-066 emitted a chime sound when threads of colors blue, red, white, green, and black were tugged in that particular order. This sound seemed to come with the anomalous effect of healing the D-Class involved, who had suffered previous trauma.

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP-066 will yield the same results as shown previous, providing a healing factor the tone emitted. This would allow the Foundation to use SCP-066 to its advantage in the future.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: The D-Class participating reported having been injured in D Block before the experiment. Unfortunately, after SCP-066's effect was triggered, the D-Class expressed that pain still lingered. Examination in the medbay showed that the injuries sustained by the D-Class were still present, therefore SCP-066's chimes did not trigger an anomalous reaction. The D-Class was officially treated for their wounds and returned to D Block.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My hypothesis was proven wrong in this experiment. Perhaps SCP-066 is only an audio-related anomaly. Further testing might be necessary to see if SCP-066 can still prove useful to the foundation.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

• Head Admin

A decent quality test. While not particularly descriptive word wise; The video certainly picks up for the lack thereof.  Otherwise, this is the first time I've actually seen this form of test. Nice work.
Have you considered joining Utilization? I think you would make a good fit.