Fix SCP RP Rules - Accepted

PieLard

Read this and tell me whats wrong with it 

SCP-343: A safe class SCP. SCP-049 is an old male. He is not hostile at all and can move through physical matter. He has never harmed any foundation staff, nor does he intend to. Furthermore, he is invincible and claims to have created the universe. Allowed to roam the facility. If requested to leave from an area, follow a foundation staff member, or assist a foundation staff member by foundation staff you should comply. You should never harm anyone. Do not intentionally fly in the middle of fights. You cannot leave the foundation at any time.

Need help?

SCP-343: A safe class SCP. SCP-049 is an old male.

What does SCP-049 being a old male have anything to do with 343

Can we also include adding the "unwritten rules" to the MoTD (usage of thermals, cloaking rules, etc)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Can we also include adding the "unwritten rules" to the MoTD (usage of thermals, cloaking rules, etc)

That’s a fact. The main issue I have with the rules it’s that 90% of the most are unwritten. You have to go off staffs word for it all, and for new players it’s hard for them to understand what is and isn’t a rule.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

On 9/8/2019 at 6:51 PM, Rookieblue said:

That is a typo that I believe has already been identified to be fixed. Should be done soon!

16 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Would love for these to be fixed! +Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, Icarus said:

That’s a fact. The main issue I have with the rules it’s that 90% of the most are unwritten. You have to go off staffs word for it all, and for new players it’s hard for them to understand what is and isn’t a rule.

When I did the first update of the rules a bit ago I wrote in the containment rules to help some of that, as well as some other stuff. If there are specific rules you want included, please make a suggestion, or PM them to me and I'll work on another mass update for the MOTD.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 9/10/2019 at 8:05 AM, Bog said:

+Support

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Fearrp would need a bit more clarity but just wanna add this:

Rules say e11 can't enter d block... Had a situation where there was no other mtf and Gensec which let Ci just camp in d block. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif