Fears Event Team Application

Fear

In-Game Name: Fear/ruby

SteamID::STEAM_0:1:60871822

What is your ULX Rank?:Senior Moderator

What is your RP Rank?:MSGT in Nu7 and Lead Researcher (former security CPT and RCF CO as well as a former Research manager/KCM)

What is your timezone?:PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): nope

How Active are you? (1/10):9.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):6

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think I should be allowed to be event team because I have been with this server for nearly 7 months and I've been online the server every single day of those 7 months with the exception of 2 3 day loas and other days when I couldn't make it online and usually I am able to be on for at least 4 to 5 hours on weekdays and 7 to 8 hours on weekends I also am a senior moderator and have helped in a few events before if just minorly I have immense love for this server and have wanted to join event team for a while. I have also been command in 2 branches security and research and I can rp very heavily and usually have a backup plan if things go bad and I'm pretty good at improvising which to my knowledge are pretty good skills to have in a event well that's why I think I should be allowed into event team have a good day!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):an event I would create if I was event team (assuming im member seeing as its the most common rank in event team) it starts with either a CI or escaped dclass finding a some sort of portal too the spiral gestalt this gives them a sort of curse and a gift they get a pistol and a desire to kill everyone they see as they kill they gain better weapons after they reach the best weapon they then have a desire to die by someones hands which then they will proceed to get themselves killed the next person gains the curse the curse can be transferred early if the person infected is killed if an scp kills them the scp becomes a carrier and the person recontaining them gets infected the only way to end the curse is through either suicide or a large group killing the infected person at the same time if one investigates areas around the black temple they can find clues as to how to stop the curse from spreading if the event goes for an hour or more I will just put a stop to it giving them the best gun I can give and 100 hp and letting them kill as many as possible before death if they die the event ends there and the person who killed the most while infected with the curse gets exp if a nuke is engaged when the person dies in the nuke the event ends 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes I have read over it multiple times extensively 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: my favorite scp is probably 049 as it has the pestilence a very vague description in lore but in the right hands a player can make it a very interesting thing for rp as they could describe it and make if very fun for tests as if a 049 explains the pestilence or the cure it then becomes a much more important test  and if the tester can create a good document it can be a very good test to read or just fun event as it lets a event team take the information from a test to enhance the event also I like the plagues time period in history and plague doctors in general its just so interesting from a historical standpoint

warns.PNG

Edited by Fear

Pending

All Event Team slots are Full as of the moment. This application will be accepted or denied when one is opened.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support

Senior Mod

Active

Cool Event

-Support

6 warns (Not that I care but still something to mention)

Didn't say his favorite SCP

Edited by [SOM] † Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• th3 locked this topic