Removal of Outdated Text - Accepted

Rookieblue

Should this text be removed?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should this text be removed?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - As the chef job has been removed and likely won't be coming back, I'd like for the text in the cafeteria to be removed to reduce confusion and having unneeded text on the server.

Why should we add it? - Clears out unneeded and no longer relevant text.

What are the advantages of having this? - Reduces clutter on the server, prevents possible confusion of referencing outdated roles.

Who is it mainly for? - N/A

Links to any content - 

Outdated Text.jpg

Edited by Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

17 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support. Along with any other outdated text. This would help clear up some of the useless props.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

This is more so of a bug report in my opinion, but +Support anyway.

It's less of a bug report because the text was supposed to be there, just wasn't removed with the cooks, lol.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

Yeah, it does just give D-class a false hope that there was RP potential and that it has been removed for obvious reasons when the could have added something in place instead of a weapon for the chefs. So yes it needs to be removed so there is no confusion on why there is no chef in the F4 menu.

Thank you for your time.

17 hours ago, zt4520 said:

+Support

Yeah, it does just give D-class a false hope that there was RP potential and that it has been removed for obvious reasons when the could have added something in place instead of a weapon for the chefs. So yes it needs to be removed so there is no confusion on why there is no chef in the F4 menu.

As D Class I think you can roleplay yourself as a chief, but yes the text needs to go, and you can pretend chief like I have seen many other D Class do.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

21 hours ago, zt4520 said:

+Support