Emoo's Storm Trooper Commander App

Emoo

Should I become Storm Trooper Commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Emoo

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Storm Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the command of this branch because I feel that I can create a great example for everyone in the branch. As Storm Trooper is the First branch you join I feel like I can provide a great time for everyone new who comes to the server making them stay and in turn growing the server. I've had a lot of fun through out the time I've played on CWRP and feel like I can spread that experience to other new players who join the server. I have always strived to become a Leader among troops as I feel that I have the confidence and enthusiasm to make great soldiers on the field. During my days of Alpha-1 I helped revive the branch and during that I realized how great it is to really change peoples way of thought and allow them to experience how great it is to RP  and with another chance to do this, well I just couldn't let it slide by. I make Sure to always keep track of my branch and make sure to keep my head help high even if I know I am in the right to make a good example for my men.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have around a Day on CWRP but have played other ones and have always been interested in becoming a high rank

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Main purpose of a commander is to Lead its men to battle while staying helpful to others and making sure everyone in their branch is having fun while also making sure they stay in line to make a fun RP experience for everyone there. As a Commander you should be able to make your branch better for you men to help aid them during war. As a Commander you should make sure everyone is active and also responsible for their actions. If one person doesn't do their job it hurts everyone in the group. A Commander should not just lead and command a branch but form a family of people who are dedicated to the server. A Commander should always strive to make his branch more active and better.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me as Commander as I am well known through the community to be a nice friendly helpful guy I have 0 warns with my over 4 weeks of game play across Gaminglight servers and have also been staff twice as well as event team twice. I have a lot of command experience and am trustworthy with the powers given to me. 

Past Command positions:

MTF Alpha-1 LTCOL

MTF Nu7 CPT

RUAF CPT

RUMP AChief

DI CPT

(These are all in gaminglight server)

7. How often can you be Online? :  I am extremely active on all servers I play on getting in at least 3 hours of playtime a day unless something comes up.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None through out all gaminglight servers

PS: If you need to contact me my discord is Emoo#8371

Edited by Emoo

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

23 hours ago, Smokin said:

+Support

• Good effort
  • Colorful
  • In all good application

Good luck bud

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns