Plastik

Plastik's Ban appeal?

Steam Name: Plastik

Ingame Name: Plastik

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67030823

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: No idea

Reason for Ban: No idea

Dispute: I tried joining for the first time in like a month, a while ago I wasn't banned and helped get people on and tried to revive the milrp and all of a sudden I am banned without any reason. I played a month ago no problem so I don't know why I was banned in the first place.

+/-support

Nobody is just banned for no reason. Theres a story here that someone isn’t telling.

+support

Plastik is an old player in Gl and played recently, he hasnt played since then so i see no reason for him to be banned. Im sure its some misunderstanding

5 minutes ago, Tagooon said:

+support

Plastik is an old player in Gl and played recently, he hasnt played since then so i see no reason for him to be banned. Im sure its some misunderstanding

3 hours ago, Tagooon said:

+support

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Vice Commander

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.

4 hours ago, Androntel said:

+/-support

Nobody is just banned for no reason. Theres a story here that someone isn’t telling.

There are some odd bans, like mine from PRP. I had no banning admin, no reason, no length, no time of ban. The apparently can happen, and have.
so +support

~ Archan

MilitaryRP: US Commander / Sr. Moderator     |     ImperialRP: Shock Vice Commander

Accepted

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit