1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

1. What is your in-game name?: Cornthecanadian / Corn

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Cornthecanadian

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:81311105

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 5th, 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6Warns.thumb.PNG.54bf959e66dd654debc83bf4cd88a702.PNG

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EDT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I would be a great addition to the PoliceRP staff team because I can joke around and be fun but can get very serious when need be. I am active, honest and patient. I can be friendly and approachable yet strict when I need to be. I can commit to staff not just because it would be fun, but because I'm helping the community by enforcing its rules. I feel like I've waited far too long to help the community other than donating, and staff is another major way I can help out. I love to help people, and I have for a long time. I'm typically on in the mornings on the weekends when there's only like 15 people on, so there's no staff on so people are RDMing, LTAPing, Breaking NLR and just all around being minges. I'd love to be on staff during this time to prevent all the mingery, because I despise it all.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them into a sit on top of a building. I'd try to explain to them what they did wrong, and try to be as nice as possible. If they try to run from the sit or keep shooting, I'd jail them. If they keep cursing, I'd mute them and explain to them that they're muted. I'd explain that they'd get warned for staff diss if they continue, then unmute them to see if they'd stop. If they keep cursing, then I'd mute them for the rest of the sit. I'd explain to them what they were getting warned for and then warn them (Mass RDM, Staff Diss) and request a higher up to minge them for 10000 seconds.

+support 

Corn is active, mature and friendly. He is always on and I've never had any issues with him. I feel Corn is ready for Staff

Good luck ~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

Corn is active, mature and friendly. He is always on and I've never had any issues with him. I feel Corn is ready for Staff

Good luck ~ Sion

Indeed 

~Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

20 hours ago, antonmezz said:

+Support

-Well known

-Active

-Mature

Best of luck!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

A great active member of the community, he is mature, knows the rules, and respectful!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.