GIVE defibs To Staff - Accepted

Zage

What you want to see? -  defibs given to staff

Why should we add it? -  so we can revive people sense the minge system is gone

What are the advantages of having this? -  well sense we have no minge system or revive system it would make sense to give staff defibs

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - N/A

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

This is honestly one of the best suggestions I have seen. We cannot minge anymore so we cannot respawn people who are stuck and so on! This is a great counter and will satisfy staff member since minge is removed.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

This is honestly one of the best suggestions I have seen. We cannot minge anymore so we cannot respawn people who are stuck and so on! This is a great counter and will satisfy staff member since minge is removed.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

22 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

2 hours ago, Sion said:

1 thing. How can we revive them if we can't to to them when they are dead....

spectate them 

you can spectate dead bodys

39 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

While it would be nice to have, it doesnt really solve the problem that we have no idea where they are. 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 9/8/2019 at 3:15 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Head Admin

+Support

On 9/8/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sion said:

1 thing. How can we revive them if we can't to to them when they are dead....

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support