Storm Trooper Commander Position

Quaked

Should I become commander?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become commander?

• Should I become Commander? (If so why?)
    • Should I not become a Commander (If So why?)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Quaked

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Storm Trooper Commander Position

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I have always enjoyed clone wars, and I have really gotten into Imperial RP. I believe that if I am commander I can help out the Storm Troopers deeply. I am fairly active, and I can be responsible and a great leader. I will take someone to the side and talk to them if we have a problem, and I can be very blunt. I feel that me being a commander can be very beneficial for the Storm Troopers as a whole. I really do enjoy Imperial RP, and believe that I could be an enormous help to the department. Being one of the first branches people join, I want to be the one to be able to welcome them, and help them get farther in the server. One of my mains goals would be to help people become something great in the server, and being the commander of the basically starter job, would help greatly.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I have played quite a few Imperial RP servers, as well as quite a few Clone Wars, though I never really played the gaminglight one, I have always been into it. Hearing that they are opening this is very nice to hear, and I love Imperial RP servers. I don't really have a exact hours time, but I have spent a long time between PoliceRP and Clone Wars RP servers.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main position of a commander is leading your people, making sure everyone stays in line, and is there to be helpful. From leading your troops to fighting for them, knowing what is happening. Making OUR branch stand out from other branches, to making great decisions for the better of your Troop, that is what I believe a good commander is. Honestly just making sure everyone does enjoy there time, and are willing to come back everyday to become something more on the server. The main purpose is to really guide people, to help them achieve there goals and keep everyone in line. Make everyone eases jobs much easier, and all around be helpful to all your fellow commanders. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe I am very responsible, I would say I have been known to make some good decisions, and very fair ones. I feel that I could be a great commander and help everyone that needs it. 

7. How often can you be Online?: 
I am pretty active I would say, I spend most of my time on Garry's mod, I have school and such, but most of my time would be devoted to being here leading and helping everyone I can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 6, about 4 of them are old, the others where for misunderstandings and mistakes. 

Edited by Quaked
Added a bit more detail

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

4 minutes ago, [GL] Greg said:

+Support

-Pretty Active

-Friendly Dude

-Understands How To Lead

-Responsible

You need a poll @Quaked

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Quaked I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Storm Trooper Commander, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Hotshot

hotshot manager.png