SCP-1048 Pain Scream Test 9/8/2019 Lead by JR BeatBox

Stuart

The Following Test Was Lead and Carried Out By JR BeatBox

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Jimmy Savile (Me), JR BeatBox, LCPL Blu, and D-Class 98244

Level D personnel involved: D-Class 98244

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: The Testing room was a small space, and 1048's scream could have casued lot's of harm to us. JR BeatBox made the mistake of not leaving the room, and was on the brink of death.

Question: What will SCP-1048 do if it is shot in the leg.

Background Research: There haven't been any reported incidents of SCP-1048 being shot, so JR BeatBox was unsure as to what would happen.

Hypothesis: My guess was that SCP-1048 would scream.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): (Wasn't able to get photos, as for I thought JR BeatBox would be writing the test.

JR BeatBox: Hello SCP-1048, I will now shoot you in the leg

D-Class 98244: No, don't do it!

JR BeatBox: *Shoots SCP-1048 in the leg*

SCP-1048: *Screams*

The D-Class died shortly after...

Analysis and Conclusion: When 1048 was shot in the leg, he screamed and killed the D-Class and seriously harmed JR BeatBox. We can conclue that if SCP-1048 is messed with, and his body is harmed he will scream. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, it was actually exactly how I thought it would go.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Yeah I guess that's what 1048 would do when harmed, regardless good job overall keeping it short, but small grammar errors but nothing too bad, 7/10.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey Epstein said:

1048's scream could have casued lot's of harm to us.

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔