Warn Appeal - Calamity

grunt22fox

Your In-game: grunt22fox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178018479

The admin's name in-game: Calamity

The admin's steam name (If you know it): DasCalamity [Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:441397904]

What warning did you receive: 300 | Racism

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gofile.io/?c=PBNc4x

Why do you think this warn was false: Well, first of all, the 300 warn was them typing the incorrect thing because they were trying to minge him for 300 seconds but he warned him for it and he said it was on accident too. And for the racism, before the sit started, I was with my “friend” (ingame friend) and we were both on crips. So his friend said “My (N-word)” and Calamity ended up hearing. The friend was referring to me and then Calamity pulled us to a sit. During the sit, my friend was warned for racism and all I did was just defend how he shouldn’t have gotten warned but I understand the reason now. But anything else besides the defending my friend, I said nothing racial like about his race, and nothing that violated rules on the server like the n-word, and Calamity just warned my friend and I. I think Calamity forgot who said the n-word because I never said anything racial. I also think that I was needed to be brought to the sit in the first place because I wasn’t the one who even said the n-word. There was also no reason to minge me cause when the talking got intense, I didn’t start talking anymore, my friend did and I kept my mouth shut. My friend was getting very mad and got pretty heated, but I didn't say anything rash, therefore there was no reason to minge me.

Any extra information: Please don’t mind all the other warns, after this one, I should be able to appeal them all or at least around 36 of them. And I am also appealing 2 warns. P.S Elapin Helped me with this. 

I accidentally warned you for "300", that was a complete mistake on my behalf. 

But, I did warn you for racism because you guys were going around cussing at people calling them inappropriate names (the reason for the warn). You guys argued that it was within role play and that I was "retarded" for not knowing the rules. I let you rant on about this issue, but I explained you cannot have any type of form of racism on the server. You guys did not care and tried to argue some more. So I was just being nice and only warned you guys for just racism and minged. 

These are two separate warns, you cannot really appeal both of them

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

I accidentally warned you for "300", that was a complete mistake on my behalf. 

But, I did warn you for racism because you guys were going around cussing at people calling them inappropriate names (the reason for the warn). You guys argued that it was within role play and that I was "retarded" for not knowing the rules. I let you rant on about this issue, but I explained you cannot have any type of form of racism on the server. You guys did not care and tried to argue some more. So I was just being nice and only warned you guys for just racism and minged. 

Administrator admitted fault. +Support

spacer.png

+/- Support

Calamity admitted it was false for the 300 warn. If anything, at least remove that.

I'm staying neutral on the other one as Grunt said that his friend made all the offenses to the rules, therefore he should not be warned. There is, however, no video evidence that he did or did not. Calamity might have made an honest mistake, but without proof against your warn, I do not believe it should be appealed as @Calamity does not often hand out incorrect warns.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

Accepted

However the 2nd warning will remain as it is valid. The "300" warn will be removed.

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I