DeSean White Ban Appeal

Syndico

Steam Name: Syndico

Ingame Name: DeSean White

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68252094

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you:  Joe Mama

Reason for Ban: Hacking / Crashing the server

Dispute: On 9/7/19, 8:30, Pacific Standard Time, there was absolute CHAOS in the server with massive shootouts involving the Crips, Bloods, and the PD across the server. Yes, my family (The White Family) as Crips and Bloods, were killing each other ALOT, we seemed almost unstoppable. People were claiming in OOC that we're hacking/exploiting/etc. My family was eventually teleported to admins and we were consequently jailed. We had Calamity and several other staff with us in the sit accusing us of locking onto admins. My comeback is, we weren't locking onto anyone. This was the first time I or the White Family have been accused of hacking. If there is going to be a permanent ban on anyone, there should always be a lengthy duration of monitoring and concrete evidence to prove a player was hacking because it may be almost impossible for a player to prove they aren't hacking. I've spent over 48 hours on the server within 1 week of playing while being a full-time student and working part-time. I found a home inside Police RP, another life where I could conversate with players from different cultures. It was refreshing to see how many people could share a single interest in Gaming Light. I've racked up over 2,000 hours on Garry's Mod; spending most of my time on DARK RP servers. Gaming Light was my first Police RP and I had a great experience. I even donated $20 on my second day of playing because of how much I enjoyed the server. It saddens me that the entire White family and Sterling family been banned for "hackusations". As for the "crashing", I can't explain that. The server crashed several times that day and I can only say that the server must have crashed due to the overload of people getting damaged and the server having to register that. Thanks for reading. 

-support 

Staff doesn’t give any wiggle room with hacking or anything to do with jeopardizing the server or community. They take threats seriously and if they get a word that you guys are hacking they will watch you for an amount of time till they find something to call you out on. If you didn’t do it and it was some people in the White family, maybe you shouldn’t affiliate yourself with bad families. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

So basically this is what happend. 

Multiple people were calling hacks. When I checked logs I saw that you guys were even locking onto each other as well which I found kinda funny. Times when I drove by I was locked onto and shot and nearly killed. When I tried to shoot back I was dead in a split second with headshots every time. You guys were annihilating PD with some of the worst guns are long range hitting consecutive headshots. The thing that sealed this was when you guys locked on to a cloaked staff member.

When you brought you to a sit you guys proceeded to disrespect us and as soon as Calamity opened the menu all of a sudden the server stops. When server comes back only 2/4 you guys come back.

Overall its gonna be a - Supprt for me.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 minute ago, Dredgen said:

Multiple people were calling hacks. When I checked logs I saw that you guys were even locking onto each other as well which I found kinda funny. Times when I drove by I was locked onto and shot and nearly killed. When I tried to shoot back I was dead in a split second with headshots every time. You guys were annihilating PD with some of the worst guns are long range hitting consecutive headshots. The thing that sealed this was when you guys locked on to a cloaked staff member.

When you brought you to a sit you guys proceeded to disrespect us and as soon as Calamity opened the menu all of a sudden the server stops. When server comes back only 2/4 you guys come back.

6 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

-support 

Staff doesn’t give any wiggle room with hacking or anything to do with jeopardizing the server or community. They take threats seriously and if they get a word that you guys are hacking they will watch you for an amount of time till they find something to call you out on. If you didn’t do it and it was some people in the White family, maybe you shouldn’t affiliate yourself with bad families. 

6 hours ago, Dredgen said:

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

9 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Overall its gonna be a - Support for me.

There was a group of you guys who joined server and completely auto locked onto players and kill them all. You made a big mistake auto locking onto me and damaging me when I was cloaked. You also auto locked on eachother and damaged eachother during shooting. I brought you guys up on a roof and jailed. When you saw me type my !menu command you booted the server offline when I was about to ban you guys. Yes, booted the server offline. I went to Fame and he said that this was a true, and he wanted you guys banned for those following reasons.

You did nothing but harm the server and the community just because you guys wanted to have fun. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

15 hours ago, Dredgen said:

you guys

I see this, "You Guys", statement a whole bunch throughout. While I do agree that some of them (on both sides on the families) were absolutely hacking beyond doubt (I think I got sniped across spawn by a Mac-10), and I do also believe that one of them in particular was crashing server, I do not believe DeSean was participating in it. If he was, I think it would be great if video evidence were posted here.

I have had nothing but great experiences with DeSean. Even as Gov, sometimes I would simply drive up to his base and have a conversation, then get back to it. He has been grinding away at the server with playtime, donated, and made several friends. I think that if he were the one hacking or crashing the server, he probably would have done it by now - yet this is the first complaint that I've heard about him. 

+Support

15 hours ago, Dredgen said:

I agree. Its going to be a -Support from me. Hacking and disrespecting staff members if never acceptable on Gaminglight. 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

I see this, "You Guys", statement a whole bunch throughout. While I do agree that some of them (on both sides on the families) were absolutely hacking beyond doubt (I think I got sniped across spawn by a Mac-10), and I do also believe that one of them in particular was crashing server, I do not believe DeSean was participating in it. If he was, I think it would be great if video evidence were posted here.

I have had nothing but great experiences with DeSean. Even as Gov, sometimes I would simply drive up to his base and have a conversation, then get back to it. He has been grinding away at the server with playtime, donated, and made several friends. I think that if he were the one hacking or crashing the server, he probably would have done it by now - yet this is the first complaint that I've heard about him. 

+Support

Think about this. And if you wanna dispute it more PM me. If he is teaming with hackers and knows they are then its affiliation with hacks, therefore he is still in the wrong.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support

I had my suspicions about you. I first started to question you when you landed 5 perfect headshots on me with an AWP though fencing that was materialized then the time you hit me twice though the map walls. Also how you landed all headshots with the MP9 and killed 23 gov by yourself in that one raid. I just put it up to you knew how to fire well. I was still suspicious so I started to spectate you randomly. Last night being one of those times. You were locking onto people though walls and fences + you were landing all AWP shots while the target was moving. As a top GL Marksman who has seen every type of marksman  from bad to hannah grade, Your shots would not have been possible. Sure you could just be great but It looks very sus. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

-SUPPORT

The fact that you were caught in your lie, and still tried to lie about it, makes you look really bad. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I can see that these -supports are not going in my favor. It's hard for me to prove my innocence except by using my words. I am being truthful and honest about my words and I PROMISE I didn't do anything to harm the player base or community through walls/aimbot/crashing the server/etc. The favors are stacked against me at this moment and I really don't know what else to do but I beg for another chance of being on GamingLight Police RP. 

17 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

- Support

I had my suspicions about you. I first started to question you when you landed 5 perfect headshots on me with an AWP though fencing that was materialized then the time you hit me twice though the map walls. Also how you landed all headshots with the MP9 and killed 23 gov by yourself in that one raid. I just put it up to you knew how to fire well. I was still suspicious so I started to spectate you randomly. Last night being one of those times. You were locking onto people though walls and fences + you were landing all AWP shots while the target was moving. As a top GL Marksman who has seen every type of marksman  from bad to hannah grade, Your shots would not have been possible. Sure you could just be great but It looks very sus. 

Hannah grade ??????

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic