A new branch idea for when civilians are added to the surface. - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - A new branch that is supposed to help keep civilians safe as well as prevent them from learning anything about SCPs, as well as handle civilians after a surface breach. (For example, sending them to a safe place during the breach, or helping heal and administer amnestics to them after it has been handled.)

Why should we add it? - It can add allow a lot of interesting roleplay, as well as make the city more interesting than just CI everywhere. Although we will need to balance the foundation's knowledge and the CI's stealth for this to work, if done well it could be really interesting to see people try to control the public's image, and maybe CI can use this to their advantage to disrupt the foundation as a distraction for their stealth operatives to enter in and break out SCPs.

What are the advantages of having this? - More interesting roleplay, and more opportunities for counterplay on both sides.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation, CI, and the upcoming surface workers class.

Links to any content - N/A

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

What of rules regarding when CI are allowed (RP wise) to identify the "protectors" as an enemy faction and not just civilians and vice versa

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support

Not needed, like at all. The only people that should be on surface is E11 and CI. The Civilian Miner was the only civie class, and it was removed along with the mining system.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Not needed, like at all. The only people that should be on surface is E11 and CI. The Civilian Miner was the only civie class, and it was removed along with the mining system.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Unless im missing something we dont have any civi classes and i dont see any accepted suggestions for adding them or have heard about adding them 

this is SCPRP not Police RP/Dark RP/whatever we dont need civi classes or this 

-Support 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."