SCP 348 Response By Maturity 9/7/19

Schölinger

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself and two Security Personnel were involved.

Level D personnel involved: Three, two considerably young, and one more mature.

SCP: 348

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-348 presents no safety hazards to anyone involved. Security is instructed to keep their weapons out and trained on the D-Class Personnel at all times.

Question: Does the rate of SCP-348's anomalous trigger occur at a lower rate when interacting with older individuals vs. younger individuals above the age of 18?

Background Research: SCP-348 presents individuals with a message in the bowl post-consumption at a 100% rate. Individuals above 18 are shown to receive messages less often.

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP-348's anomalous trigger will occur at an equivalent rate, regardless of age, as long as the individual is above the age of 18. This would make the most sense, considering the very day an individual becomes above the age of 18, the anomaly no longer functions at a 100% rate.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-348 betrayed expectations and provided soup to the oldest of the group, whilst denying it to the middle-aged D Class. This shows that SCP-348 functions at random when considering individuals above the age of 18, and not on a linear basis. Therefore, it can be safely assumed that all individuals above the age of 18, regardless of how old they are, have about the same chance of receiving a message.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: The results prove my hypothesis to be correct. This will help us better understand SCP-348 as a whole, clearing up the vagueness of some of its properties.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Very well done test rp wise, idk what others may think about this scp not being in the game itself, but I found this interesting personally. Good grammar throughout written test, next time please write d-class numbers as it is more professional. 9/10

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔