Epsilon-11 Branch Update - Accepted

Blackstone

(Job Update)

Name of Job: ALL Epsilon-11 Jobs

Job Description: Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 handles internal security for the SCP Foundation, under oversight by MTF Alpha-1. They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent. As such, most of their operations are classified.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): ADD salute_swep

(Job Update)

Name of Job: MTF E-11 Officer

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_frag, tfa_csgo_smoke, tfa_m416, tfa_csgo_nova, weapon_m9, cross_arms_infront_swep

(Job Update)

Name of Job: MTF E-11 Commander

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_m416, tfa_csgo_nova, tfa_csgo_awp, weapon_m9, tfa_csgo_frag, tfa_csgo_flash, tfa_csgo_smoke, fas2_ifak, cross_arms_infront_swep

(Job Update)

Name of Job: MTF E-11 Combat Engineer

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_pkm, tfa_csgo_deagle, weapon_m9, tfa_csgo_frag, tfa_csgo_incen

Job HP: 200

Job Armor: 150

(Job Removal)

Name of Job: MTF E-11 NCO

(Job Addition)

Name of Job: MTF E-11 Ranger

Job Model (Model Paths): models/elan/scpunity/guard/guard_new_texture.mdl

MAX SLOTS: 5

Job Description: Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 Rangers are an elite division in E11 that handles leadership of foxtrots, close-quarters combat, and directed by command specifically. Rangers are to handle internal and external threats with ease with little intervention from other MTFs.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_remington870, tfa_m4a1, tfa_sig_p229r, weapon_m9, cross_arms_swep, tfa_csgo_frag

Job Salary: 180

Job HP: 200

Job Armor: 200

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175830974

Side note: Rangers are allowed 5 units on maximum. No exceptions.

Edited by Bucket
p22r code fixed

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

+support

Would encourage people in E11 to try to get into a specialty branch and would also promote trainers for specialtys to train for them

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+ Support

This provides more of an incentive to try to get into a Speciality. And the Limit will be an indirect incentive for the Enlisted to take their time while flag in the Job, Seriously. The weapons seem reasonable and does not diminish the attraction to other Branches.

**Please excuse any format errors as I am typing from my Phone**

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 hours ago, dtscalice said:

+support

Would encourage people in E11 to try to get into a specialty branch and would also promote trainers for specialtys to train for them

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+support

Would love to see some more specialty branches in E-11 and this new one takes the cake. It has a cool name and it seems really balanced.  Hope this gets accepted!

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

I’m gonna +support however I feel the health needs to be changed a bit on ranger. Either that or the slots need to move down a little. This is both for balancing purposes and because of issues with donations, which I’ll explain. As of right now it creates an issue with people who has custom classes. Those of us that payed a good sum of money to get their CC up to that health now have less meaning and less value. Not only that but we already have a ton of classes that have tons of health and armor in the foundation. For example A1 Heavy, Nu7 Juggernaut, E-11 Redacted, all MTF Commanders, A1 Special Forces, and Nu7 heavy. By adding another class with tons of health and armor with good weapons you’re just further making it harder for CI to raid, possibly impossible. Once MTF flag up due to the classes we have it makes raiding for CI near impossible at most times, lets not make it impossible. Back onto the Nu7 juggernaut, a class that is exclusive to people who have donated 100 dollars to the server, only has 175 health and 200 armory. I’d have no opposition if the Ranger class way payed for as a CC, but if it’s not then it’s a no go from me unless it’s either nerfed or the slots are reduced to 2-3.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

11 minutes ago, Icarus said:

I’m gonna +support however I feel the health needs to be changed a bit on ranger. Either that or the slots need to move down a little. This is both for balancing purposes and because of issues with donations, which I’ll explain. As of right now it creates an issue with people who has custom classes. Those of us that payed a good sum of money to get their CC up to that health now have less meaning and less value. Not only that but we already have a ton of classes that have tons of health and armor in the foundation. For example A1 Heavy, Nu7 Juggernaut, E-11 Redacted, all MTF Commanders, A1 Special Forces, and Nu7 heavy. By adding another class with tons of health and armor with good weapons you’re just further making it harder for CI to raid, possibly impossible. Once MTF flag up due to the classes we have it makes raiding for CI near impossible at most times, lets not make it impossible. Back onto the Nu7 juggernaut, a class that is exclusive to people who have donated 100 dollars to the server, only has 175 health and 200 armory. I’d have no opposition if the Ranger class way payed for as a CC, but if it’s not then it’s a no go from me unless it’s either nerfed or the slots are reduced to 2-3.

200/200 is slightly over E11s standard stats, its not a CC why would someone pay, I personally see no issue with the Slots as I asked command about it and they said it will be hand picked like A1, the only nerf I could understand would be changing the rifle to a SMG possibly, other than that I see no real issue

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 9/7/2019 at 3:33 PM, Jakub said:

+support

this will help E11 have better RP and give us more things to be trained for whilst on the surface.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

30 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

200/200 is slightly over E11s standard stats, its not a CC why would someone pay, I personally see no issue with the Slots as I asked command about it and they said it will be hand picked like A1, the only nerf I could understand would be changing the rifle to a SMG possibly, other than that I see no real issue

The issue I see with it is that it literally would provide CI no ability to raid. Believe me I more than anyone want to beat CI in raids, however you can possibly believe that CI have a chance in a raid with 5 E11 rangers, multiple MTF CCs, Nu7 Juggs, A1 Heavies and MTF Commanders all on at the same time. E11 only has better stats because it’s a donator class, but it’s also restricted to only bronze. The minimum people have to pay to get Nu7 Jugg is 100 dollars, or a CC with the exact same stats is over 200 (I know, I payed for one). That being said you’re asking for a class to be added that matches those stats and the only requirements is to pay 10 dollars. If you don’t want it nerfed it’s gotta be a higher donator rank restricted as any other class with those stats would be. At the very least gold.

Edited by Icarus

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

The issue I see with it is that it literally would provide CI no ability to raid. Believe me I more than anyone want to beat CI in raids, however you can possibly believe that CI have a chance in a raid with 5 E11 rangers, multiple MTF CCs, Nu7 Juggs, A1 Heavies and MTF Commanders all on at the same time. E11 only has better stats because it’s a donator class, but it’s also restricted to only bronze. The minimum people have to pay to get Nu7 Jugg is 100 dollars, or a CC with the exact same stats is over 200 (I know, I payed for one). That being said you’re asking for a class to be added that matches those stats and the only requirements is to pay 10 dollars. If you don’t want it nerfed it’s gotta be a higher donator rank restricted as any other class with those stats would be. At the very least gold.

I think the big thing here would be the fact that its 5 max, and the members are exclusively hand picked. The scenario you gave with all of the classes at once is a best case "What If" scenario and needs to be looked at as such. Is it a little OP in my opinion? Well yes of course, but in the end, if a massive CI raid happened where it was 10+ with Alfabusas and Gamma command, it would be a little fair. I have seen CI just absolutely mow down people when they have numbers, regardless of what the rank is or what the health and armor ratings are. Im all for it being dropped at 200/200 and if it needs to be adjusted, then it will be as time goes on. Let's just see where it goes first before we start making nerf or OP comments. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 minutes ago, Voxis said:

I think the big thing here would be the fact that its 5 max, and the members are exclusively hand picked. The scenario you gave with all of the classes at once is a best case "What If" scenario and needs to be looked at as such. Is it a little OP in my opinion? Well yes of course, but in the end, if a massive CI raid happened where it was 10+ with Alfabusas and Gamma command, it would be a little fair. I have seen CI just absolutely mow down people when they have numbers, regardless of what the rank is or what the health and armor ratings are. Im all for it being dropped at 200/200 and if it needs to be adjusted, then it will be as time goes on. Let's just see where it goes first before we start making nerf or OP comments. 

I see your point as well, my main issue is that my CC alone has the ability to wipe raids, at those exact stats with just different weapons. Potentially I could see the class being put on a sort of “testing period” where it’s closely monitored to see if/how Overpowered it is. If it is supposed to work like A1s special forces (being hand picked and all that) then in a way it could work, but it would again need to be monitored so that people aren’t just picked so that all slots are filled at all points. It’s gotta be truthfully the best of the best for it to work, and even if there is only one on at a time that’s fine. 

+Support

-I like the idea of the Rangers. 

-I don't see why combat engineers need an incendiary, but maybe all jobs have one now days I dunno.

-I would lower the rangers armor to 180-185. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

39 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

-I don't see why combat engineers need an incendiary, but maybe all jobs have one now days I dunno.

Theyve always had one, its to block out areas to create choke points 

- I don't see the reason for combat engineers to have heavy weaponry.
- 200/200 stats are indeed a bit too much.
- I also don't see the "Increase in RP" by receiving another "Elite Class" when you already have REDACTED.

Guys let's be honest, How are Chaos Insurgency supposed to be able to combat 200/200+ stats with good ass shotguns? 
Our highest rank has barley over 200/200.
(Not including our Heavy class that has the hitbox the size of a dumpster.)

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

1 minute ago, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

- I also don't see the "Increase in RP" by receiving another "Elite Class" when you already have REDACTED.

Guys let's be honest, How are Chaos Insurgency supposed to be able to combat 200/200+ stats with good ass shotguns? 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

14 hours ago, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

(Not including our Heavy class that has the hitbox the size of a dumpster.)

Combat engineers have received a nerf and the NCO job has been removed, making the E11 operative job, the Combat engineer, and the combat medic all have 200/150. This means only 3 E11 jobs will have 200+ armor. And from what i have seen on the suggestion the XM shotgun will most likely be receiving a buff, so that should help to balance the matchup as well. If you sill believe that CI needs a buff to help against this new specialty i encourage you to ask for a buff to the CI Heavies slots, as I agree that 3 is too little and their should be more.

i hope you and @enuz | trade.tf reconsider your stance on this branch update