Should I be Trial Mod?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Security FTO XRCF MSGT Max

What is your steam name?: Max

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:67590834

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I have been an admin on about 4 servers 1 being dark RP server, 1 being the Co-owner of a now-dead Walking dead RP server, admin on another now dead server 1940's Mafia RP server, and as an operator on Imperium Gaming for Axis vs. Allies RP. All of which except the dark RP server I still am in a group with on steam.   

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): May 21, 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: May 31, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:image.png.2d3fcc2c09a9edf831c04596cf35c5d5.png

Have you donated?: Yes

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have reviewed over them.

Timezone: US EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I wouldn't say I deserve to be a Trial Mod but I would say I would love to handle situations that come across when I'm not in the mood to RP, but to make others RP experience be more in-depth with fewer minges and more people with the right mindset in to following the rules with me being able to set them to that mindset in that they are not malnourished with their information. If I were to become Trial Mod I am active all the time on weekends but not during the week before 4:00 pm EST because of school, so I just all around love to play on the server. When I recently got back into playing the server it drug me in and I swear I'm addicted, the experiences I have on the server are so fun that I have played 162 hours of the server in the past 2 weeks. With my activity and just aspect of wanting to help others have a great time as I have had, I would love to become apart of this staff team that I so greatly adore sometimes with the quick response times and all around the fun events you guys plan. What I could do for the server is that I could help the staff team in that I could be an extra hand in helping deal with staff situations especially when it is the weekends because of how active I am in the morning. With the power of Trial Mod I would be able to help out so much more than what I wanted to because I love to help others have a wonderful time like me for that is why I wanted to be an FTO so badly for the reason that I wanted others to join security to have the types of experience I have had on the server and the friends I have made along the way. So I do believe I can do great work in helping the staff team become are an exquisite unique type of team that can do wonders to help the community enjoy the server and all-around have a blast.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The first thing I would do is I would bring them to a secluded location like the off the main map rooms where I normally am brought to when I am in a sit to prevent it from being interrupted. Then if they were off the chain going crazy and attacked me I would freeze them so I could talk with them peacefully. Then I would ask why are they mass RDMing and to maybe even calm down so we can handle this like gentlemen. I would then call a higher authority to help deal with the punishment when I am done with the sie because of my lack of power due to being a Trial Mod only being able to apply 300 seconds of anti-minge. If and when they have calmed down I would ask for their side of the story in which I would make a judgment if it was wrongly accused or he did not do that but not before I check logs and other victims' side of the story. If they go on to begin to curse at me I would give them one verbal warning to tell them if they don't stop they will be warned for staff disrespect, even have his anti-minge penalty go up and making this sit even worse than it already is, but he does curse at me more giving him more staff disrespect gaining more time for his punishment. With him already having 10,000 seconds for the mass RDM he has increased it to 10,600 seconds with a warn of Mass RDM/Staff Disrespect. After talking with the other staff member and checking logs I would then ask the higher up staff member in the sit to give him his punishment and if they had any other punishments to add please do so. Finally, I would unfreeze them and let them go as they have received what they should try not to do and their punishment has been given to them.

Edited by zt4520

Thank you for your time.

-Support 

You cannot be Staff on another community.

22 minutes ago, zt4520 said:

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Yes, currently Imperium Gaming.

Edit: Was removed from staffing on the community.

+Support 

Great Experience

Very Nice Guy

Active

Great app

Good Luck!

~Charlie

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

+ Support

- I see him on the server often

- I never saw him break a rule

- Prior staff knowledge

- I talk to him often, and he's a nice guy

- He put over 200 words on Q15

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

1 hour ago, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

+Support

You Can't take Witnesses Btw.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

2 hours ago, The Diddler said:

4 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

I've seen and worked around Max on a few occasions and he's extremely active, has experience staffing with another community, he has a minor but old discipline history, a very well thought out answer to answer 16, and a well thought out answer to 15. I look forward to working with you on the staff team!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

23 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

Yeah but you shouldn't be staff on another server.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support 

I love how much work you put into your application. I see how passionate you are about being staff on the server, and I feel like you would be amazing. You put such great detail in all of the steps you would take as well, which most people would not do, such as me. It proves how experienced you are, and how prepared you are to handle the situation accordingly.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+Support

-Seems like a good guy

-Shows potential to be a good staff

-I see this guy on quite often

Good Luck!

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

-Seems like a good guy

-Shows potential to be a good staff

-I see this guy on quite often

Good Luck!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 9/7/2019 at 1:01 PM, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

Best of luck although I will warn you staffing is not just when your in the mood for it. It is all the time, also I don't deserve the rank isn't a good way to start Q15 but it is still a solid answer! Hope to see you on the staff team!

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~O5-5 (Infected) 

On 9/7/2019 at 10:51 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've seen and worked around Max on a few occasions and he's extremely active, has experience staffing with another community, he has a minor but old discipline history, a very well thought out answer to answer 16, and a well thought out answer to 15. I look forward to working with you on the staff team!

+Support For Me all reasons shown above.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:01 AM, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Doggo

On 9/7/2019 at 12:01 PM, Doggo0 said:

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

~Not Doggo

+ Support

- Prior staff knowledge

- Good answer on Q16

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

On 9/7/2019 at 10:51 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif