Ace's player report

[GL] Ace

Your in game name: Ace

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

The player's in game name: SCP O96 Shy Guy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:427074746

What did the player do: FailRP as 096, spawn props advert, RDM, enter dblock as 096 kill me when i rolled higher for a bagging.

Evidence (required): (screenshots at bottom) dont know what happened to the sound but you dont need it. note: at 3:11 in the video you can clearly see that i rolled higher then him, he then proceeds to turn around and kill me after i am dead he rolls a 72. Later he says that him killing me was ok cuz "i roll 72 you roll 39" even though he rolled 72 after he killed me for no reason.

What do you believe should happen to the player: warning for RDM, FailRP , a lecture on the rules of 096 and possibly a blacklist from 096.

Any extra information: The rasoning for all of the prop spawning and adverting was "bro is rp"

rp_site050152.jpg

rp_site050151.jpg

rp_site050156.jpg

Edited by Aceundor

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

13 hours ago, th3 said:

I need a steamID or there is nothing I can do.

my bad about the steam ID, here it is      STEAM_0:1:427074746

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

This player was banned last night for his 40+ warn ban request I had. 

But +Support either way. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator