Bring back the cooks. - Denied

AnUn

+Support. This indeed would help some RP done in lower d-block and just all around would make some people stay on the server. That in mind why they were removed was abuse of the knife so if it was taken away it would make it okay for the server.

-Try using the format next time but it is a good suggestion 

Thank you for your time.

7 hours ago, zt4520 said:

+Support. This indeed would help some RP done in lower d-block and just all around would make some people stay on the server. That in mind why they were removed was abuse of the knife so if it was taken away it would make it okay for the server.

I almost even recommend redoing this post to be fully honest as you'll get nothing but +/-'s even with people that agree with it. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

15 hours ago, zt4520 said:

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

22 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

The chefs were sparingly used in RP, 95% of the time someone was on the chef job they would use the class just to fight d class and not rp.

Almost never used properly outside of events, especially since we don't have a food mod

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support

It would be a useless job added to the server since D-Class wouldn't care and just kill them. If you really wanted to be a chef just cook as D-Class

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

-Support

Eventually we will find a use for that forsaken room, but I don't think chef's would be a good (re)addition.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"