A test about a test!

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-049] ~ Research (9.6.2019)

OOC Note: Sorry for the overall short size of the test.

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF Nu-7 Operative [REDACTED], 

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: 049

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: What level of medical knowledge does SCP-049 have? 
Note from Illager: In a previous test, 049 expressed interest in learning about modern medical procedures. But how much does he know already, in case we do choose to get him books to study with?

Background Research: SCPp-049's dossier

Hypothesis: SCP-049 will have medieval-age medical knowledge, and will suggest medical procedures that have been proven ineffective

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): [DATA CORRUPT]

Results: 049 was handed a basic medical school test by Illager. SCP-049 actually aced the test, answering every question correctly. Although, it took a short while for SCP-049

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-049 has, at the very least, basic training and/or knowledge when it comes to modern medicine.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Development Supervisor W

It may be short and small but it is not that bad of a test. Knowing this we can help find out how smart 049 really is. Also this is not a complaint but what is SCPp-049's dossier? Can you please tell me because being the background information is this and I feel like I'm missing something.

+ Thumbs up

Research Administrator W