Tons of stuff I found - Denied

K1NDLYF3ARED

What you want to see? - I think it would only be fair and lore-friendly if ONLY CLASS-D'S  can recontain SCP-106. Sacrificing researchers to re-contain SCP-106 is unrealistic and unfair, as they just have to wait 3 minutes to get out when they die, so there's no point in not doing it. Also getting D-Class into SCP-106's CC would be much more difficult, giving 106 a actual chance to kill the D-Class before they make it to the CC. Getting out as SCP-106 and immediately having to go back after reading FEMUR in chat because some researcher sacrificed himself is really dumb.

Why should we add it? - Because it makes the game more balanced and lore friendly.

What are the advantages of having this? - Balanced and lore-based gameplay.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-106

Links to any content - 

P.S I'm sad to hear that the Swep I recommended didn't work, I'll keep searching!

what you want to see? - I found a new Swep! It seems to be just a better version of the one right now, with sounds and a laugh when you press R. Right clicking noclips like it does in the current one. Just with a goopy noise.

Why should we add it? - Its realistic and WAAY cooler.

What are the advantages of having this? - A funner experience as SCP-106.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-106

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1632948736

What you want to see? - I found this really cool Swep for SCP-939, It has animations and everything. Really well done if you ask me. And a way better playermodel than the one right now.

Why should we add it? - It is better in every single way possible.

What are the advantages of having this? - A way better experience as SCP-939

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-939

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1635651711 < the swep

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1109840518 < The playermodel

Edited by K1NDLYF3ARED
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support. Yeah I one hundred percent agree because when he is every out we always resort to using another MTF member or a researcher but when we should use D-class. This is because we are using are own staff RP wise to contain a SCP when in lore aspect we should use D-class. So if I do so myself it would make containing 106 not only harder but more in a RP sense would make him fun and interesting to contain. I'm XRCF and it really is too easy to contain 106 and he should have a bigger chance than that.

Thank you for your time.

15 hours ago, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

106 is to easily re-contained I agree.

So I'll do all of these. 

+ Support 106: This matches lore, and will make 106 have a bit more playtime as he's rarely released as it is. 

- Support 106 SWEP: We have a SWEP that is currently pending, and I (along with many other people) believe that would be one of the best, if not the best SWEP we could add to the server as it would help cut down on some minging and rules for 106 if accepted. (Even if it isn't. SWEPs with sounds tend to be mingey. 069 and 1048 for example) 

- Support 939 SWEP: Upon reading the page for the SWEP, it seems to be made by an amateur programmer and badly made in general. Judging from the unresolved comment from 2+ months ago of "killicon not found 'weapon_scp939swep' " this isn't very viable.

- Support 939 Model: Animations seem to be broke based off comment section. Textures seem to be broke based off comment section. There is a "texture error" on it. Air quotes as I don't even want to have to say what I actually saw in the comments. 

Edited by The Diddler

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

2 minutes ago, The Diddler said:

So I'll do all of these. 

+ Support 106: This matches lore, and will make 106 have a bit more playtime as he's rarely released as it is. 

- Support 106 SWEP: We have a SWEP that is currently pending, and I (along with many other people) believe that would be one of the best, if not the best SWEP we could add to the server as it would help cut down on some minging and rules for 106 if accepted. (Even if it isn't. SWEPs with sounds tend to be mingey. 069 and 1048 for example) 

- Support 939 SWEP: Upon reading the page for the SWEP, it seems to be made by an amateur programmer and badly made in general. Judging from the unresolved comment from 2+ months ago of "killicon not found 'weapon_scp939swep' " this isn't very viable.

- Support 939 Model: Animations seem to be broke based off comment section. Textures seem to be broke based off comment section. There is a "texture error" on it. Air quotes as I don't even want to have to say what I actually saw in the comments. 

Yeah I tested out all of the things on the actual map we play on, the Swep works fine, no script errors. And the Swep that's pending was declined. You would see that if you actually read the last bit on the post that I created. I also tested out the 939 swep and it is not badly made in general. You cannot just listen to comments to rate a addon, That is ignorant. And the 939 model is fine. It looks great with really good animations.

I don't have time to dive in to the other suggestions, but big + Support for making it a requirement that D-Class be used unless MTF are on site. If MTF are on site, it is lore friendly to use one of their own as a sacrifice to recontain 106 if they aren't able to get a D-Class.

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 9/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, The Diddler said:

So I'll do all of these. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, K1NDLYF3ARED said:

Yeah I tested out all of the things on the actual map we play on, the Swep works fine, no script errors. And the Swep that's pending was declined. You would see that if you actually read the last bit on the post that I created. I also tested out the 939 swep and it is not badly made in general. You cannot just listen to comments to rate a addon, That is ignorant. And the 939 model is fine. It looks great with really good animations.

Well, I don't have a custom server, nor necessarily the time to test out everything. If you can vouge for it, then I change them all to +'s. (Igneous, Th3, and Zeeptin will all test them out either way*) 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

The only thing I +Support here is the requirement that only D-class can be used in the femur breaker.

• Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

All those people saying “+1 matches lore” it doesn’t. In lore all it states is that a subject ages 10-25 will be placed in the femur breaker. It’s whoever is most readily available. It’s all circumstantial as well. During a site wide breach where everything is out and you’re scrambling to get any SCP recontained, do you really expect MTF to go all the way to D block, grab a d class, and run back and still survive? Also you have to understand D class don’t listen on this server. Typically if we have breaches it’s either cause, a) CI raided and breached them, which makes D class antsy and riot, or b) the SCP was breached by D class, meaning they are already rioting. Trying to grab a D class during a riot is impossible due to the fact that they don’t listen to Fear RP. Also because there’s only about a 15% success rate of 106 actually killing people with the PD, what would happen is the D class that was put in escapes the PD, and immediately breaches more SCPs. I’d rather not have nonstop breach simulator.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

On 9/7/2019 at 8:04 AM, zt4520 said:

+Support. Yeah I one hundred percent agree because when he is every out we always resort to using another MTF member or a researcher but when we should use D-class. This is because we are using are own staff RP wise to contain a SCP when in lore aspect we should use D-class. So if I do so myself it would make containing 106 not only harder but more in a RP sense would make him fun and interesting to contain. I'm XRCF and it really is too easy to contain 106 and he should have a bigger chance than that.

As MTF we usually throw a PVT into their and move on. I think it would be better rp experience if we could only use d class

+ Support to only using D class to recontain 106.

I sometimes play as 106, and when it's found out I'm breached I get recontained in like 3 minutes, and it's not fun to play as 106 because of that. 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Bread said:

The only issue with only being able to use D Class is that a mingy 106 could just camp D Block until a Staff member tells them not to do it, which could be somewhat of a problem.

Which is why I think an MTF sacrifice would also be acceptable.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 9/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, zt4520 said:

+Support. Yeah I one hundred percent agree because when he is every out we always resort to using another MTF member or a researcher but when we should use D-class. This is because we are using are own staff RP wise to contain a SCP when in lore aspect we should use D-class. So if I do so myself it would make containing 106 not only harder but more in a RP sense would make him fun and interesting to contain. 

Edited by TheeReaper

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+Support for the top one.

Reason: Yes, we need rules for using the femur to recontain him, and this seems like a great rule. I once encountered an RCF team who made it to my cell, and they did everything they can to sacrifice themselves to the femur. Since there was multiple of them in the cell, and they were ready to femur, and I didn't have time to get to the guy in the control booth, I couldn't get them fast enough to stop them, or at least have a chance to fight them. Since they could just femur at anytime without a D Class, it causes problems, as it prevents counterplay and mindgaming, all since the RCF can just bunch up on the femur and controls, preventing you a chance to fight back. If they were forced to bring D Class and were only allowed one, it could allow for better counterplay, and allow me to attempt to use stratigies. I love using the wall phasing trick, not only it allows for smarter plays, it allows them to avoid me by being silent, since I can't see them when I am inside the walls. That kind of counterplay is what I am looking for when I play as a Foundation personnel, or an SCP.

Conclusion: This will allow for better counterplay, and bring the asymmetry to where it's supposed to be at. Strong monsters against weak, but large teams, trying to use a useless person who wanted to escape, while trying to avoid other teams with guns, who are also weak but large teams, that when combined can make deadly forces.

Please make this a thing.

About the other ones, I mostly don't care as long as they are good.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

• 2 weeks later...