ACT /ME - Denied

Jakub

What you want to see? - a rules that talks about [ACT] adverts, this would inform players of what type of things they need to put in advert and what things need to go in /me

Why should we add it? - this should be added since players who have not played for very long or are arent informed as well as other need to know about it since apparently certain players will just ignore /me's

What are the advantages of having this? - you won't get any miss communications about what is supposed to be where?

Who is it mainly for? - the whole server and especially for the players who are missing out because they don't know of this unwritten rule.

Links to any content - here's an example of the miss communication that can happen because of this.

during a ci raid someone "me" used /me 3z8ae2gq.png

ci actively participated in the rp izqok6mn.png

and then refused to carry on with the situation when they lost the roll with excuse of mtf never adverting

6el9vkzi.png

q6ij57n1.png

g2q7ihvq.png

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

5 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

-support 

this suggestion seems a lot less like suggestion and a lot more like a rant post.

• I agree you have evidence for a report, not a suggestion.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32