Matricies Head of Security 48 HR Resgination

Matricies

Matricies, it has been an honor to serve with one of the best command members that I have known. I hope everything goes well for you in your life and you keep in contact with us. Thank you for being apart of so many people's lives. You won't be forgotten.

Edited by Two_Six

Well, 

As said in the discord, you are incredible. I’ve seen many people take on a department head job and just do jack shit (from another community). And then to see you, take this responsibility and go and make many changes to make it better, is crazy. I envy you and your ethics. Once again, thank you very much.

~Security JFTO RCF SFC Charlie.

~Charlie

2 hours ago, Two_Six said:

Matricies, it has been an honor to serve with one of the best command members that I have known. I hope everything goes well for you in your life and you keep in contact with us. Thank you for being apart of so many people's lives. You won't be forgotten.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

It's been a honor serving with one of the best players on the server, one if the greatest leaders in the foundation, and a amazing guy in real life. I will hopefully see you again Matrices.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Damn you were such a great person to take my spot. I remember when my hc members came to me and they were like, damn, you have to see this dude hes insane at combat and such a good leader! I was excited, and it was love at first sight (no homo it just every leaders dream to find somone who you know will take your spot eventually, and this was you.) you always did a great job and I wish you good luck on your future endeavors. See you on MilRP!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

You will be missed Matricies! You always have done great things and you will be dearly missed!

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator