Buff the M4A1 - Denied

Dredgen

What you want to see? - The M4A1s damaged buffed, and maybe the firerate.

Why should we add it? - The M4A1 is a military grade weapon. But currently the gun only does 20 or 21 damage and hits like a pellet gun. Its firerate is also very slow to the point where you will be dead before you can land 4 shots on a person.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will be a better weapon for PD and players and wont suck.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

27 minutes ago, Ickyricky44 said:

-support screw the m4 buff the mp5 it makes no sense to have like the main gun for like 3 ranks to be shit the pistol is better than the mp5 and kills faster its takes like 8 more clips with the mp5 so fuck no

MP5s damage was buffed from 8 to 16. Its a high firerate SMG its not suppost to do a lot of damage. P250 is amazing if you can land hits. I've killed CCs in a close range 1 v 1 Negev vs that pistol and won.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

2 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

MP5s damage was buffed from 8 to 16. Its a high firerate SMG its not suppost to do a lot of damage. P250 is amazing if you can land hits. I've killed CCs in a close range 1 v 1 Negev vs that pistol and won.

thats what im saying why is the pistol better .... its a smg and its god awful

15 hours ago, Ickyricky44 said:

thats what im saying why is the pistol better .... its a smg and its god awful

Don't - support because you want a different weapon buffed, suggest them to both be buffed, and besides, PD lower ranks arn't ment to be OP, they are replaceable, if you want to be OP, join a different branch, PD Supervisors are more senior officers, they have skill and know what to do, that's why they get M4A1s

+Support, while the M4A1 is more like an M16A1 and the M4A4 is more like an M4A1, M16s are still really decent weapons IRL, it does need a buff in fire rate and damage to at least 27-30

16 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

Don't - support because you want a different weapon buffed, suggest them to both be buffed, and besides, PD lower ranks arn't ment to be OP, they are replaceable, if you want to be OP, join a different branch, PD Supervisors are more senior officers, they have skill and know what to do, that's why they get M4A1s

+Support, while the M4A1 is more like an M16A1 and the M4A4 is more like an M4A1, M16s are still really decent weapons IRL, it does need a buff in fire rate and damage to at least 27-30

well said

1 hour ago, John Kill said:

- support

i believe the only way to buff the wepond is if the developer of the weapon pack fix it

The damage and stuff can be changed by mostly just changinf some code. How do you think guns like the AWS, HK 416, etc got nerfed on here but not in singleplayer.

+ Support

+ The M4A1 is a rifle. PD in real life use it so much because it is a reliable firearm in shootouts. In the game it barely does anything. It has a god awful fire rate, and horrible recoil. If you do land shots with it, they almost always will hit the suspect’s body, which does only a few hp of damage to their armor. Enough to shrug off. When they have a Negev that pulverizes PD, there is no hope to fight back.

+ The M4A1 is given to supervisors. Having it be so bad, and restricted to those ranks has a few issues. A) Most tactical departments allow you to apply at SGT+, which means most people will leave the PD after reaching that SGT B) It conveys the message that SGT+ are not any different from lower ranks, which simply isn’t true. They earned their ranks through many hours of hard work. C) There is wasted skill. SGT+ are ranks that require many hours of work and large amounts of skill. Giving them useless weapons is wasting the potential that they have to do something useful.

• Head Admin
On 9/12/2019 at 12:21 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

+ Support

+ The M4A1 is a rifle. PD in real life use it so much because it is a reliable firearm in shootouts. In the game it barely does anything. It has a god awful fire rate, and horrible recoil. If you do land shots with it, they almost always will hit the suspect’s body, which does only a few hp of damage to their armor. Enough to shrug off. When they have a Negev that pulverizes PD, there is no hope to fight back.

+ The M4A1 is given to supervisors. Having it be so bad, and restricted to those ranks has a few issues. A) Most tactical departments allow you to apply at SGT+, which means most people will leave the PD after reaching that SGT B) It conveys the message that SGT+ are not any different from lower ranks, which simply isn’t true. They earned their ranks through many hours of hard work. C) There is wasted skill. SGT+ are ranks that require many hours of work and large amounts of skill. Giving them useless weapons is wasting the potential that they have to do something useful.

I really do feel like gov units are under equipped so +Support from me.

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

I do not know why people say "they cannot nerf and buff weapons"... Yes they can, it's actually quite simple. 

Anyway, being in S.W.A.T you were forced to use this weapon starting out. The weapon was not that great but if you had a decent shot you could kill people pretty normal. I even killed a lot of custom classes with it being generally smart. It is a great rifle to start out with and I do not think it should really be changed. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I do not know why people say "they cannot nerf and buff weapons"... Yes they can, it's actually quite simple. 

Anyway, being in S.W.A.T you were forced to use this weapon starting out. The weapon was not that great but if you had a decent shot you could kill people pretty normal. I even killed a lot of custom classes with it being generally smart. It is a great rifle to start out with and I do not think it should really be changed.