Research Command Application

Dr. Chang

Name: Dr.Chang

Time in Research: 3 Days

What server do you play on? EU/US: Both

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes: 2 strikes, rdm as d-class forgot other.

Position applied for: Research Command

How would you describe yourself (please be honest): I am a chill person, I joke around alot except for when i'm doing a test or researching something. I am very active and pretty much everyone knows about me, so I guess im pretty popular UwU.

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: Other command can't be like Dr.Chang, So I have that above command. My RP Skills are rivaled with the best, and i'm always doing something if i'm not helping the server. I love testing and talking with other researchers, and helping the newer people to research with SCP Rules or changes. I want the ability to have access to more things and talk with more people. I feel like I should be in command because I can bring everything I've learned into Research Command. I like the idea of having power since I want to help people, but I also want the role as to be able to go deeper into RP and get in contact with more people and more events. being in Research Command could open up alot of more doors into the facility then I could think of.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: My charisma and personality can gather many people around me easily. People are always talking or asking about me, asking when i'm hopping on the server so I can research with them, or even help them with a research project. My tests are never boring, so people are always ready to be a part of my tests when I'm working on one. I'll try recruiting more people for research to make the foundation grow, but also the research branch, which is personally my favorite.  I haven't been on this server long. but I thoroughly enjoy the people and the server itself, And I don't think I could ever switch branches, so I will devote all of my time into research.

How would you describe your RP?: My RP can be called "mingy" since I portray myself as an Asian doctor working as a researcher, but I do my best to make all the people included in my RP have fun. I don't want them to be bored, so I try to keep things active and always moving. I go pretty deep into my RP depending on the SCP or whatever i'm doing, but I never ruin a good time with my RP.

Edited by Dr. Chang