Riots and a new PD sub division - Denied

PhenixBoy300

What you want to see? -  A new riot mechanic and a new PD Riot Team sub division to be added to the game.

The Riot System: Riots can be called if 5+ people have a VALID reason to riot, riots MUST be allowed by a Admin+ and monitored by a at least 1 Senior Moderator+ and 1 Moderator+ per 3 extra people. Riots will start off with a group of people protesting, then they will start getting aggressive and will start hitting maybe a government car or a government building, at this point, the Riot police are called in and will begin following procedure (Shown bellow). Once done, they will keep an eye on the Riot, make sure things don't get out of hand, Rioters can use donator weapons like fists and FUBARs to "destroy" government property, after 5 minutes they can then attack the shield wall which will be set up by the Riot police, POLICE CANNOT SHOOT PROTESTERS, the Riot police can then hit the protesters with their shields, the riot police just CANNOT shoot them, if a Riot Police hits a protester the protester CANNOT SHOOT THE RIOT POLICE, the riot will go on for a bit longer, after 15 minutes, if the admin+ approves, ONE  of the protesters (Chosen by the admin+) can shoot ONE OR TWO BULLETS FROM A HANDGUN at the police, the police in turn will then follow their SOP and any orders from their higher up. Riots will only be allowed to last 35 minutes max, unless approved by a Super Admin+ for a longer time with the max they can approve being 45 min

PD Riot Division: PD Riot division will be supervised by a PD high command member, would be CPL+ to join, and will follow these ranks;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH COMMAND

Commander (CMDR) [Overseer of the department] {1}

Lieutenant Commander (LT CMDR) [Second in command, helps in day to day operations, work with your fellow LT CMDR] {2}
LOW COMMAND

Senior Lieutenant (SNR LT) [Highest rank on low command, you know what to do] {3}
Lieutenant (LT) [You are the middle man, you are in charge of apps and roster] {4}

Chief Warrant Officer (CWO) [The first low command rank, you are in charge of all lower ranks] {5}

LOW COMMAND IN TRAINING/SENIOR NCOs

Warrant Officer (WO) [You are a Low Comamnd in training, but you are also a NCO while you are being trained, do a good job] {5}

NCOs

Seargent (SGT) [You are the first NCO rank, you are in charge if no Low Command are on] {NO LIMIT}

OPERATIVES

Senior Operative (SNR OP) [You have been in the department for a fairly long time, you are not an NCO but you still make sure the lower ranks do their job] {NO LIMIT}

Operative [The basic rank after getting trained, do well or be removed] {NO LIMIT}

Recruit (RCT) [New to the department, talk to a WO+ to get trained] {NO LIMIT}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These are only the ranks, I would make an SOP but I figure that command would want to make that, please let me know if you want me to make one though

Why should we add it? -  This would add more RP and would make protests more fun but not just so that criminals can pull a negev out and spray down some OFCs

What are the advantages of having this? - so we can have some more RP and not just mass shootouts

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - (Gas mask and needed addons): https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=641535324 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607116815&searchtext=Tear+gas (Teargas): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918621486&searchtext=Tear+gas

(PLEASE DO NOTE, THIS WAS NOT 100% MY IDEA, THIS WAS INSPIRED BY DEPUTY CHIEF MATTHEW AND SOME SWAT MEMBERS, I think it was Myan and Freeze)
(I am open to any extra addons or any other ideas for this)

Edited by PhenixBoy300
I'm stupid and forgot to add the descriptions for some of the low command jobs

• Head Admin

+/- Support

+ Could be proven to be useful for minge hours

- Can't see it being used during times I am on (sometimes 9 AM - 10 PM EST) other than for events
- I feel like it may be misused or not have many active members

Edited by WTLM2013

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Riots could also be used for jail breaks and pres assassinations, like if approved by a Senior Admin+ then it can turn more violent but not to full on mass shootout level,  this is more for people who want to RP hitting a police or police car and not have a SNR pull out a MP5 and just shoot us, again, this idea can be improved on however I would like to see this mechanic added to the game so that we can have more RP and less shootouts, maybe make times where it will be "sunday" when the bank is closed, and people riot because they need to use it. I feel this system could be useful and increase RP.

• 2 weeks later...