AWG

Event Suggestion Thread

If yall want to suggest some events for wardogs to do this is the place to do it. Follow the format below and reply to this thread, the format is optional but encouraged.

Type of event (RP / Fun):

Description of event:

Context (RP only) / Building required (Fun only):

How many players can this handle?:

Will this need a Super Admin?:

Type of event (RP / Fun): RP 

Description of event: A group of soldiers have to fight waves of terrorists as they make their way across the map.   

Context (RP only): After multiple attacks by a ruthless group of terrorists, the US and RU decide to form an alliance and hunt down the group. After a successful operation, they were able to capture the leader of the group. As they were heading back to base, their helicopter was shot down by the terrorists. Everyone survived but they have to make their way back to base on foot while being hunted by the terrorists who are trying to free their leader.  

How many players can this handle?: 15-20+ 

Will this need a Super Admin?: Yes

Edited by Tigersden11
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Type of event (RP / Fun): RP

Description of event: A Naval battle and beach assult with ships and some values and planes

Context (RP only) / Building required (Fun only): while the USMC, US Army, and USAF are fighting the Russians on the ground, the navy is doing work out at sea, one day, out at sea, a US destroyer spots an RU fleet making repairs, the ship radios it on and quickly, the rest of the US fleet shows up. The Russian Frogmen (basically the RU Seals) are traped on a small island and are pinned down by Seal Team 6, can the Russian navy and the frogmen hold, Or will the US crush the rest of the remaining Russians

How many players can this handle?: this would be as many people that are on

Will this need a Super Admin?: this will most likely need the HoS.

(I am not at my computer rn but I know a navy mod, and it won't lag too much with the amount of players we have, I'll get the link when I get home)