Zeus’s Player Report

[GL] Zeus

Your in game name: Zeus

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190171360.         

The player's in game name: Bob(the o was weirdly lettered)

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:45954591

What did the player do: He was FailRP as 066 and 999. He kept spamming the SWEP of 066 and killed me and dr bright multiple times . He also killed me using the lead pipes of d class( lost the evidence for that)

I will attach the evidence below 

Evidence (required) 

The main content is from 5 minutes onwards

What do you believe should happen to the player: A ban maybe perma 

Any extra information: DR Bright recorded the YouTube video for me as my recording software and the rest of the evidence was recorded on my phone and I will upload it below. He kept dissing us and challenged us to make him banned. Also to add @TheeReaper(I hope correct tag) was on like 30 mins before this happened and he warned this same dude for RDM 6x as 999 for killing ppl with Barretas and for LTAP as he exited during a staff sit.

Edited by erinemmanueljacob5 (trading)
Just some edits in format

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

18 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Player was clearly spamming SWEPS and otherwise minging.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator