RDM in Spawn by Theodore Reaper, and Fear On Duty

[Deranking] Judy

I was spawned into the janitorial bunks after death and saw Reaper training Fear and another technician. As I was trying to swipe out, Reaper, without batting an eye kills me. Spawning back in the bunks I go back up to question their doing, when I get RDMed another time. I tried to contact the admins but I couldn't get any kind of response. This process repeated for about seven times where I would spawn in and either Reaper or Fear would RDM me.  I tried to talk to them but they continued to RDM me or ignore me as if I was lesser than them. This became apparent afterwards when Fear, while still in his role, grabs me with the Phys gun and gags me. Neither him nor Reaper were admins on duty at the time so this was totally uncalled for. I saw this as complete disrespect to newer players by those who may have more play time. I came into the server to have fun and role play but this really set me back. I don't know if I or anyone else should be playing on a server like this where RDMing happens by admins and helpless newcomers can't get any help or response.

-Support 
I would like to hear why they were killing you but.
Rdming isnt a real breach off staff powers. Lets say he was !slay @ you then thats abuse but otherwise its more of a player report. 
Fear shouldn't have picked you up and gagged you but theres a side i would like to hear from @Fear and @TheeReaper
Also use the format. See you on the fourms buddy

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

You were interrupting the training but I understand your frustration, thats why as soon as fear did that I unfroze you and told him to ungag you, But the reason being was because you started calling us '' faggots'' also you didnt follow the format and here is the correct area for half of the report - https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/512-report-center/

Edited by TheeReaper
Format*

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Look.... I’m sorry for using my powers off duty I just had a bad day wasn’t in a good mood and I really wanted to join the tech branch when reaper got on and when I had the chance this was later in the night so I was tired I just wanted to help reaper keep the training going so I killed you to let him keep talking and not have to stop and use his powers off duty I know it’s not acceptable for me to use powers off duty and I’m sorry. But you were using heavy player diss and staff diss and The training was coming to a end anyways so I just went to freeze and gag you then When the training was over I would get on staff and talk to you but reaper was quick to fix my behavior and I thank him for that... so uh sorry guys....

+/- Support 

I believe Fear should be talked to. As a Senior Moderator you should understand to not gag or use staff powers off duty as that is unacceptable. Rdm was not the way to handle the problem neither. This is why Reaper could have handled the sit since there was no other staff available. Also Judy here can be in the wrong also if you were dissing and being a minge. This Staff Report can be denied cause of 2 things. 1 of them being that you did not use the format for a staff report. The other is that there is no evidence to go off on beside what both of you guys said. If you correct the format and post evidence this post could be reviewed.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 hours ago, KyleTheOne said:

-Support 
I would like to hear why they were killing you but.
Rdming isnt a real breach off staff powers. Lets say he was !slay @ you then thats abuse but otherwise its more of a player report. 
Fear shouldn't have picked you up and gagged you but theres a side i would like to hear from @Fear and @TheeReaper
Also use the format. See you on the fourms buddy

SM's cannot gag/physgun off duty for no reason. Physgunning off duty only to get peopleunstuck

- Support

Fear should be talked to about using powers 

You were calling them slurs and interrupted training so I see this as valid

Aight I don't approve of this

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support 

I believe Fear should be talked to. As a Senior Moderator you should understand to not gag or use staff powers off duty as that is unacceptable. Rdm was not the way to handle the problem neither. This is why Reaper could have handled the sit since there was no other staff available. Also Judy here can be in the wrong also if you were dissing and being a minge. This Staff Report can be denied cause of 2 things. 1 of them being that you did not use the format for a staff report. The other is that there is no evidence to go off on beside what both of you guys said. If you correct the format and post evidence this post could be reviewed.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Fear said:

I just had a bad day wasn’t in a good mood

If you had a bad day, and you were not in a good mood, you shouldn't be getting on the server. Or you should be taking a break. Staff under an admin are not allowed to use ANY powers off duty. Nor should in my opinion this sort of excuse be taken for when a staff member uses powers off duty. 

Overall, +/- support. There should not have been RDM, a freeze, or a gag off duty. However, there was no format used, nor evidence. You may have been swearing and using slurs, but a staff member should ALWAYS be on duty if they are going to use their powers. All staff should know this, especially a senior moderator.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

If you had a bad day, and you were not in a good mood, you shouldn't be getting on the server. Or you should be taking a break. Staff under an admin are not allowed to use ANY powers off duty. Nor should in my opinion this sort of excuse be taken for when a staff member uses powers off duty. 

Overall, +/- support. There should not have been RDM, a freeze, or a gag off duty. However, there was no format used, nor evidence. You may have been swearing and using slurs, but a staff member should ALWAYS be on duty if they are going to use their powers. All staff should know this, especially a senior moderator.

On behalf of the RDM, you definitely should get punished for interrupting the training and calling them “faggots” but from a staff point of view I think the staff in question should be spoken with about using powers off duty. You shouldn’t get on the staff job when in a bad mood, if you can’t solve your own problems you can’t expect to solve others.

Edited by Weareinfected

+Support for Fear

He should know damn well not to do that off duty. Depending on circumstances I understand a physgun off duty, but a gag was a step over the line. If homophobic slurs were tossed out that is a time to get on duty regardless to get the situation handled

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Closed

Player has been punished for using slurs ingame and bypassing the chat filter.

Staff member has received an appropriate punishment for using their powers off duty.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic