Warn system: ? I dont wanna go....

Lite

Okay so I noticed warns are easy to get and sometimes get by mistake I read the motd dozens of time and make simple mistakes allot. The appeal old warn system needs a update say a person been playing with well over 40 warns and loves the community and spent money into the community does he or she deserve to be banned even when they are pushing for better rp but fined themself in a stick situation. I am a victim or may be at fault on my own. I love this community and most of the admins in it I dont wish to be sent to oblivion I wish to stick around and I've been trying but end up getting false warns and more warns I cant seem to appeal even if i could i have enough for a perma and i dont want to go I love this community and this is the only garrys mod server I'd call a home server. I dont want a pending goodbye.....

Edited by jeremY

Hello Jeremy,

The same is said for the community. We don't want to see people go and of course we take any measure we can to avoid this outcome. But as for everything inside and outside of this game there is limits, boundaries and regulations which we need to keep in order to allow the flow to continue. If we allow one person to slip by and avoid these boundaries everybody else will be requesting the same thing and as a result, the equal rules we place on all players will be broken which makes it unfair for the players who are already gone and the ones who are still here. Getting 40 warns is quite a rare situation in the community and after receiving those 40 warns its quite fair for us to choose to decide what is needed. There is only 20 general rules and various others. If you are unable to learn from your mistakes (which does not take 40 warns to do) its obvious to us that you are unable to learn. Do we choose to prevent you from negatively impacting the experience of others or not? These are the questions we as Staff need to consider. We consider the experience of all players not just one and the choices we make are in reflection to this. 

However,

Take note of the wording of the offical hand book for Warns over 40+. The handbook says that its up to the staff desecration. Which means receiving 40 warns while grounds for a permanent minge is not a guarantee. When someone receives over 40 Warns. Your previous warns are taken into consideration as well as your behaviour, donations, impact on the community, intention to remain and so on. There are various other methods which we can choose to do with people over 40+ warns if they obviously want to remain with good intentions. I can't say with certainly what they are exactly but I imagine the Manager will speak with you over TS or Discord about the warns and together come up with a plan to move forward whenever its supervision, job restrictions and surveillance. Continue reading the MOTD, acknowledge your mistakes and come up with a plan to avoid them in the future. As per the norm if you receive a warn that is unjustified report it to the forms and we can manage with it. Whats also important about warning is the times. If you receive say 15 warns in 2018 and another 30 in 2019. Your warnings from 2018 most likely won't add with your warnings from the current year because they were so long ago. While its no guarantee it won't be you shouldn't worry about warns gained in previous years.

I do hope you continue to enjoy your time in the community without stress or worry. Strive to improve and I am sure you will be fine. Who knows, maybe one day you will become Staff.

Have a good day Jeremy.

On 2/13/2018 at 9:00 AM, Zeeptin said:

40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)

Edited by Train Overlord
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Nothing special here, move on.

• Bread locked this topic